Reviews for Of Ticking Clocks and Beating Hearts
Please update.
zissy chapter 14 . 4/15
No update since 8 months? What’s going on? What do I have to do to read more of this crazy timetravel Story? Hope you still got ideas and time to go on. Inabsokutely love it
LunaShadow16 chapter 14 . 4/14
I love this so much. I can't wait for it to continue. I love your writing style as well.
nsafura chapter 14 . 4/13
last updated a year ago...will this story have any new chapter now?

just updatei will read. i already place an alert on this. so make sure you do your part!
I love this story :) can't wait to see where else it goes when you have time to update it again. I know you have a lot of stories going right now and I love every single one of them :)
This is such an exceptionally well written time turner story! Thank you for the words. More, please!
Please please update this story. It is amazing!
Toblass chapter 14 . 4/3
This is a fabulous story! I really love time-turner fics and I'm really enjoying this perky Hermione and how she's really getting under Sev's skin. Looking forward to seeing how her assignment plays out.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful work!
Toblass chapter 4 . 4/3
Oh! The banter in this chapter is fabulous! You’ve really captured their individual personalities and created some great dialogue, yet it’s all so believable.

*applauds*
potterfangirl21 chapter 14 . 3/29
Ahhhhh i freaking love this story, Hermione and Sev crack me up! Both as an adult and as a little turd Sev is adorable.
marcellah chapter 14 . 3/28
Please continue your story 'Ticking Clocks and Beating Hearts'. I love reading your work of stories.
Nyx Lien chapter 14 . 3/19
I hope you return to this story for I love it. it's just been so cute and endearing.
bloom softly chapter 14 . 3/19
I know you’re focusing on other stories right now, but I just wanted to tell you how much I absolutely adore this story! I’m a sucker for time travel fics where Mione goes back to meet Severus, and this one is my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Elliania chapter 14 . 3/13
I'll be honest here, I first thought Hermione to be a bit out of character here, what with her hugs and touches, but I CANNOT denied that those kids sure need them! Severus being the first! I'm really enjoying their friendship, how he is *slowly* letting her in, and at the same time, he would *never* let her go! It's lovely and heartbreaking and beautiful and it fills me with hope for this timeline and its future! :) Even little Peter isn't out of redemption just yet!

Thank you for writing this fic. I understand if it's long between updates, with all your others stories and all the rest (called real life), but your author's note a while back talked about how you were inspired for scenes when they are actually older so I'm not giving up hope just yet! ;)

Take care
Kat
I never thought I'd enjoy this pairing but oh my goodness they are too precious! I love how perky and happy Hermione is and how funny the gang is. I'm so ready for her to tell Remus that she knows about the whole lycanthropy thing. Will she become an animagus also? Much love and many thanks for your wonderful work!