Reviews for Of Ticking Clocks and Beating Hearts
I feel all types if fluff and giddiness for this story!
I love your cute and adorable versions of SSHG. I really hope to read more soon.
Please please DO NOT ABANDON!
I adore this so much and I'd be devastated if you don't carry on writing this.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 14 . 7/20
Awww I'm loving this fic so much! Your Slytherin!Hermione is so good. And I love how touchy feely she is wilth everyone. I hope she's able to save everyone.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 13 . 7/20
So cute
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 12 . 7/20
The little snuggle fest was so cute! Love that Rabastan joined in.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 6 . 7/20
Oh my gosh I love them kissing! Him being unable to stop kissing her is so cute! I hope teenage him is like that too!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 2 . 7/20
Oh my gosh Hermione at the end! Too funny! You go girl. Kiss all the boys.
I love an over cuddley hermione
Can't wait for Christmas
GeekOfManyForms chapter 14 . 7/14
Ok! I need an update for this story. I adore this version of Hermione and Severus. Really, this version of everyone. As always, I'm in love with your superb writing and storytelling skills.
GeekOfManyForms chapter 2 . 7/14
Omg! The Draco and Hermione kiss is now one of my favorite things ever!
RedsAttic chapter 14 . 7/13
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
ChlexLover3 chapter 14 . 7/11
This story gives me life! Hoping for an update soon!
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 14 . 7/9
I adore this story and want more!
Really looking forward to reading more of this when you update again!
WikiMe chapter 14 . 7/6
I finished the last updated chapter...I wish there's more to this. Its such a promising story.
I like all how the characters were building up and the whole idea of House rivalry being quashed in exchange of House Unity.
The whole time travel concept you have is unique. I hope to read more of what's to come.
Please continue this...
Gawsh, I'm almost at the end...I really really looove this story. Your Severus is endearing and I'd like to have seen more of what's to come.
I hope our overflowing reviews asking you to continue Granger-Lyall's great quest will inspire you to wtite more!
Please please update soon!