Reviews for The Dark Lord of Naboo
Newbie89 chapter 1 . 1/24
Its too bad you pushed this fic to the wayside. It is great! Hope you come back to it at some point
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
Please, pick this one back up, off, and fill us with enjoyable reading again! Because this story is so damn hilarious, as well as being so amazingly well written! It's one of the best stories I've read!

May you be inspired...
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Shame this story is probably dead.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
Yup, timetravelled Anakin is very fun reading
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
YES! HK for the win
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
This is amazing! Have not had a laugh this good in a long time.
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
I officially love this, please tell me it's live.
adodcefa chapter 14 . 8/27/2017
please i beg of you continue this story
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
This is a simply fabulous read! It is funny, well thought out, gripping, and entertaining while it challenges the reader at the same time. I know it has been awhile, but I DO hope you'll be able update this again soon. Great story here! Look forward to more!
DarkElucidator chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Oh god. HK.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
I love this fic when's the next update
Chewie Cookies chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Ooooh, this is shiny!

Keep up the good work!
Klein chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
Very funny story, I particularly liked HK-47
Rogue15 chapter 14 . 6/10/2017
This is great. Now I want to find other stories like this. I love the no nonsense Anakin, none of that trying to hide what he is. The interaction with Padme is gold as well. She does not seem to know what to think but keeps coming back for more.

Hopefully you continue this sometime. Either way, thanks for an enjoyable read.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 14 . 6/4/2017
Now, we wait... for the slight possibility of in update for fanfiction that's been untouched for 7 months. Yay.

Real talk though, been loving this story so far, and since there doesn't seem to be any indication of you really ditching this story, I will just wait faithfully for another chapter.