Reviews for The Dark Lord of Naboo
anon chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Heh, poor, poor foolish Bando Gora jackasses. They didnt just wake the sleeping Vader, they woke him up by slapping him with a fish, playing shitty music loudly, and all while hungover. I'd say something about the ventilation device being hit by fecal matter, but I don't think they have the time left for that anymore. Especially with everyone's favorite murder happy kill droid on base, rendering his usual form of... 'assistance'.
Doctor Dandy chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Seems like you're going out of your way to make Vader unlikable.
momocolady chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
love it
VioletOwl chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I love this story! Please, it's not important how often do you update, but don't leave such good idea for a story as this one! I think it's brilliant idea for Anakin/Vader being... well, himself ;-) Many authors follow the picture of "little Ani" and do an effort to make him play as nine-year-old. Comparing all of them, your work is a waft of fresh wind. And sometimes it's so funny, too!
Good luck with writing
VioletOwl

PS. Sorry for my grammar, English is not my first language and I'm highschool xD
FanWyrme chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Eh, the horrors great. Thanks for the chapter! Now, I must be off to reread all my favorite fics with HK-4. AWAAAAAAAAAAY...
thetickingclock18 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
No no no, the horror is spot on!
Abyssal Angel chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
These are such painfully short chapters. I hope you update again soon. And more often.
Trahald of Uru chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Only one complaint (and not really a complaint, exactly...)
The "Sci-fi/fantasy" is redundant, seeing as this is categorized in Star Wars. A much more appropriate tag would be "Humor".
This fic is hilarious!
Ep chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Excellent
S.R.457 chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
love it, more plz!
Lamelinam chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Waouh. That was epic ! You know, the moment Vader shrugged off the drug and focused his anger to get out of this mess kinda reminded me of the Darth Vader comic book issus 24. Check it out. It is great.
Please keep writing. Your story is extremely enticing.
anesor chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
It kinda saddens me that he has no friends he wants to keep, and his bonds to Obi-Wan and the other travelers are still dead, even with the chance to reclaim family/brotherhood. I may want to kill my brother in a spat, that doesn't mean it's permanent,
anesor chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Heh, Anakin never was a model of linear and logical thought, so jumping around after crash/concussion/drug is not a problem. He has got to learn to dial it back a little when he's with her... (unless she came back too :o
Harlots Kiss chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
This story is flipping hilarious. :)
Favored!
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
HK! :) Loved Anakin's revelation about Leia.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »