Reviews for The Dark Lord of Naboo
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I think the Force is getting a little wearied with clueing him in..

As far as sociopathic or not goes, you have to be part of society to be classified as sociopathic, and Anakin was NEVER part of society, always at a remove. Slave. Jedi. Sith.

He's not even anti-social, he just hates being defined in terms of a society he's never really been part of.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
HK-47! :D And a cliffhanger! Love this story and I'm very much looking forward to what happens next!
BraveVesperia chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
he wants to preserve his foresight but not joining the jedi would ruin that right out of the gate.
Smile Back chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
well thanks that you did not just jump 10 years into the future..
but can't Ani use Dooku and his Countiness (what ever it is a Count does do) to make the politicians and Jedi a bit uncomfortable? I mean he does have this amazin robot (which I'm sure I've read about before) and a soon to be adoptive guardian that should bring some action in the life of his former jedi friends.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I don't care how many corners you write yourself into, I love this fic no matter what!
Youko Rayah chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
you gave... vader-kin... HK-47.

0.o

this has the potential to be horrifically funny!

Looking forward to more _
Denz-El chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Nice to see you back... and with a plan! :D I wonder where Anakin and HK-47 will land in, and who they'll encounter. And what's Maz gonna do now?! :D I love this fic!

GOD Bless, keep up the Good Work, and may the Force be with you! :D
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Haha! I just reread this and it's awesome. Anakin's dialog is hilarious. Thanks so much for the update.
Watcher2 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Well, hopefully the engine explosion is like a car engine exploding and is only a small matter. Also, in terms of 'Writing yourself into a corner'... Nature abhors a vacuum, as the saying goes. ;)
Andromedanaea chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
"Hi! I'm a Sith Lord from the future. I became the apprentice after I killed you. But now I'm here to make sure you don't fall"
Andromedanaea chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Having a montage or time skip is fine as long as you set up what he is trying to do during they time skip and what didn't work after the time skip.
AnakinandPadme chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
This story is great! I would like the updates to come faster though.
MumsieDo chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
I have been eagerly watching and waiting for an update! Thank you! You didn't disappoint! It was great, and thank you for the tip about Anne Camp's stories. I had not read those before, but am now a fan of them! Hope you can update soon!
Kebarton chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
So far your story has been great. I hope you can over come your predicament. Have you consider using Jar jar as a villian, originally he was suppose to be the true Sith Lord.
sodorland chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
I am glad that you updated. I am curious if you want to put Anakin in a body suit like Vader after the explosion. I sincerely hope not! Hope that he can kiss Padme still :-).

Anne Camp's two fics are my favorite as well. Until the next update!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »