Reviews for The Dark Lord of Naboo
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 12/4/2018
Is this a crack fic?
Mirianne chapter 14 . 11/30/2018
I love this story. I laughed so hard at several sections. Thank you for writing and posting it.
-Miri
sans.pertinence chapter 5 . 10/15/2018
"That sounded less absurd before I said it."

your baby vaderkin is the best thing i have read in months.
Xero the Reaper chapter 12 . 10/8/2018
Palpatine's name is Sheev not Cos
badkidoh chapter 14 . 8/25/2018
Great story. I look forward to the next update but it's be years, so is this story dead?
Mariusz1988 chapter 14 . 5/6/2018
Awesome story so far, please continue. Im loving HK the most but dark sarcastic anakin is also fun.
Mariusz1988 chapter 12 . 5/6/2018
hahahah, HK is here awesome hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
HAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2018
... I love this. It is hilarious, your 'Darth Anakin' is strangely adorable and I like his plans. The assassination droid is a masterpiece, too. I really hope that you are all right and that this fic is not dead and. It would be a tragedy if it were. To quote 'Princess Tutu':
'The beginning of a story is a sudden event; the start, a happy accident, the end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a sad thing.'
ShaiGar chapter 14 . 4/22/2018
I hope to see this continued. It is glorious.
Doc Junior chapter 11 . 4/12/2018
you must update this, it is simply too good !
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
Wow, your dialogue is even more stilted and unnatural than the dialogue in the ACTUAL prequels. Kudos.
Newbie89 chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Its too bad you pushed this fic to the wayside. It is great! Hope you come back to it at some point
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
Please, pick this one back up, off, and fill us with enjoyable reading again! Because this story is so damn hilarious, as well as being so amazingly well written! It's one of the best stories I've read!

May you be inspired...
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Shame this story is probably dead.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »