Reviews for The Dark Lord of Naboo
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Awesome chapter
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Imagine an army of HK 47s. They'd probably kill themselves, sadly.
sodorland chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
I like the idea that Anakin was not along in his time traveling. Having Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan by his side gave him a much better chance against the cunning Sidious. Padme would be out-matched by a middle-aged man in a boy's body, though.
Rida chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
So Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon have time traveled too. I'm looking forward to a one to one conversation with Obi-Wan. They need to talk some time, there is much left unsaid.

Interesting twist, that he won't go to the Jedi. His reasons are good and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon seem to understand, but what about the others? I guess they'll meet some day again and having an unknown Force Master running around won't make them happy
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Very cool.

Would be interesting if it turned out Padme was 'also' time traveling.
Firebolt24 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Cute! Will follow to see what vader/ani does!
Fehize chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
A little short, but I do love my time traveling Anakins!

That being said, a Dark Lord of Naboo... sounds like little Ani has big plans! Muwahaha
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I like this chapter.

I certainly haven't come across a story that starts how this one does before.

I wonder how this story will progress. It'll definitely be an interesting and intriguing journey.

Since anakin is aware of the future, will you make it harder for him to have a relationship with padme this time around?

My only negative (which I'm sure you will get numerous times) is the shortness of the chapter. It is very short for a first chapter of a story and needs to be between 400 and 600 words longer for this chapter to be of a ideal length.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the next update. Cheers.
canonman89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This chapter is awesome. I love star wars. Keep up the amazing work.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Great plot
MissiriKoharehn chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Wow. Well, that ended on a humorous note.
I hope you continue (and with longer chapters)!
duskrider chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I love the first thing that he says to Padme is that line.
sodorland chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was a good start. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Jedi Knight Kat chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Good start. Can wait for .more. i liked that Ani thought he was in hell until he saw his angel
pseudo41 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Nine year old Anakin vs Yoda. The most adorable battle in the history of the Galaxy. A combined 8 feet and 140 pounds of tiny annihilation.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40