Reviews for Blood Runes
Why the F k is the MC not trying to devour the souls like in the begining? He had a magical spider soul and magic presented yet he did not dine. It would be logical that evey meal of soul and magic would strenghten him.
Why the heck would he not use the same type of magic on himself? The first thought that came upon reading the first bit of this chapter before going to comment was that this Chain of Command could potentially be used after some tweaking on Harry by himself. He would essentially be fullproof immune to any mind altering arts / magics, what is more after anchoring his soul to his body with the use of chain he would be immune to killing curse and death by any other means. His soul in a wraith form would repair his body and he would arise after being killed by beheding or any other way. Why concentrate first on servants and making flesh puppets when you have a better way to reach immortality than a hoxcrux or philactery.
Harrison Salazar Riddle chapter 24 . 5/22
please continue
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 20 . 4/6
I get a distinctive need to listen to Voltaire's Riding a Black Unicorn song whilre reading this... or go play in the Atlantic Themepark on The Secret World. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 19 . 4/6
Okay, for my own sanity I've decided to view this as a crackfic.

That being said, it's bloody brilliant as crackfic...and hillarious as all Hell. *Laughs at the thought of an undead creation chasing after a emphathic houseelf*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 4/2
"Crucio, cruciare, cruciavi, cruciatus
verb

cause grief/anguish
crucify
grieve
suffer torture/agony
torment, torture"

I would say it more means "I torture" (possibly "I suffer torture") or anguish/agony. Which is far beyond a headache. It does actually mean shitty bad pain, not just pain as a general.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 4/2
I have to say... for all your lack of logic, and your god-modding, you have the most logical explanation for the killing curse I've ever head! And for the Veil as well. Kudos!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 3/28
Aaaaaand ypur stody is beginning to slide out into the ridiculus... *Sighs* There really is a limit to just how much OOC I can deal with in a fanfic. So this is sad, because you are such an amazing writer.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 3/27
I vote for an exorsism! You will proboably never hear me say that in real life, but for someone like binns, I'd make an exception.

Considering his hatred for snape, and the desire to outmatch him... Wouldn't it be logical if he started to work hard to become good in that subject, just so he can make flawless potions that Snape can't subtract points from, and be overly polite and make any and all jibs at him so personalized and inconspicious that even his slytherins will think he's unreasonable if he picks on Harry for them?
(Would require Harry to study him and learn his buttons and secrets, but I imagine he could manage that with some trouble.)

Have anyone ever thought about using muggle listening devices? And cameras? They're so easilly hidden and if he gets friendly with an elf, and swear them to secrecy (or use dobby), they can place those things anywhere, and retrieve them later to listen to them. (Assuming he don't have a smartphone and get live feed from it.)

Wizards tends to underestimate muggles. Just think of all the things you could do with a blood-rune modifyed gun! Voldie would be dead tree times over before he could say 'Ava...' Spells are pretty slow by comparason. Plus, using soul magic, he could trap the souls of what his bullet hit, or drain their magic. Really... tons of options.

Although it would be sad if he did... I like Voldie. He just need to get some more soul knocked into him and regain his sanity. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Harry ends up dating him instead, and shoot dumbles.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 3/27
While I wholeheartedly agree with you about the hat, I would postulate the theory that the hat may not have been designed to viciously break into the mind of children, but scan for personality traits or surface thoughts rather than memories. I suspect that the fact that he even had to create that little test for Harry to check if he fitted more into Slytherin or gryffindor in the cannon shows that he clearly do not have full access to the child's mind. Although wheither it is because the hat is too nice to read it, or because it lacks the power, remains a mystery.

Tho I wonder why people think that an animated object who's created for the sole purpose of sorting children into houses, have any kind of moral preferances. I mean... Salazar wasn't exactly the most moralistic person, and someone whom seeks knowledge as much as Rowena did can't possibly care if the knowledge is good or evil, but value ALL I strongly suspect the hat was created by ALL the founders, not just one.

And morals ARE a human invention, and they keep changing. What was considered morally correct in the time of the founders are very likely considered amoral in the modern world, and vice versa...some of it at least. Just like moral in the real world; There is no vice that has not once been considered a virtue, and no virtue that has not once been considered a vice.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 3/27
Oh, Harry... *Chuckles* Of course re-animated corpses are not embarassed... They have no soul! Unless he rips a soul from a living creature, only death can bring a soul back into a body. Well, and if he becomes the master of death I suppose.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 3/27
Quick note on Guardians... over time, especially as they absorb energy, the types that does, tend to become sentinent and hard to control. So unless Harry diverts the larger potion of the power they absorb to him, he may be inn for a nasty surprise. Just an observation.

Also, the dead tend to be a bit pissy about you using anything from them or their graves without asking for permission first and leaving an offering after. Admittingly, Harry is likely powerful enough to deal with the backlashes, but so you know. He is pretty damned rude for a necromance. Not meant as a complaint, more an observation. Normally they're all worshippy and polite.

Nice touch with using kids!

I DO wonder if Tom Riddle was a psychopath...or a sociopath. The difference between the two, while hard to see in superficial actions, is immence. Especially considering that one has the abillity to love (however unlikely it is to happen) while the other don't. Psychopaths also have a handicap, considering they lack impulsecontrol and usually are incapable on long-term planning. The anger management problems may be more common in psychopaths, but can easilly happe to both kinds. But only sociopaths are capable of love, so if that's an angle you intend to use...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 3/27
Could you put in a translation at the bottom of the pages? My latin is scetchy at best, and while I can see Harry is stating that he, the I form, is doing...something... I really wish I knew exactly what. Aside from breathing life into...something...I asume magic is involved... it doesn't end in the 'sic fiat' my Teacher uses for his spells, so I am very curious about the end part too.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 3/27
I absolutly LOVE this fic! *Grins widely* I'm just a bit worried you'll end up godmodding and making Harry illogically powerful... but blood magic IS really powerful, so thus far it still makes sense, even if it verges on godmodding... (or, if my understanding is right, mary-sue in fanfic termonology. I'm not as familliar with that term tho.)
InkTheDemon chapter 18 . 2/20