Reviews for Revelations
Carame chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Loved what I've read so far. It's a nice outlook on a slightly different plot line on "Sansa's Rescue" from King's Landing. I haven't read anything yet that involves Oberyn in Robb's army. You've kept the characters in character as well. Seems you haven't updated in a while but if you ever do, I'll be looking forward to it!
AccountKillerff chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
I love this story, fantastically written, I do hope for a second book in the future
Zip001 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Your writing really moves me. This story is achingly beautiful, sad, sweet and tender at moments, earthy and sensual and so full of heart (from Cat's thoughts of her daughter and then thinking of her Ned - gads, it hurt my heart those recollections). I am remiss in not leaving reviews before (I swear I thought I did but maybe they were only tattooed in my mind and just never typed). I love this and all of your writing! I totally understand why you decide not to publish your writing anymore but I want to let you know that your writing is a gift that I appreciate and that it has inspired me. I wrote a very small thing yesterday on ao3, a gift to my fave fanfic writers, and there was a tiny voice in my head that reminded me that there was one writer I forgot to include as a gift recipient. I wish you a belated merry xmas and happy new year!
AB Feta chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
:D
bellachaos chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I'm torn about this ending because I feel like theres still so much to be said. On the other hand, I can understand why you choose to stop the story here. Either way, I love what you did in these four chapters. Thank you!
miss stoneheart chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
OMG! Love it. I am so happy to find a great fic like this, I love Sanbyria so harder. Oh, I am just sad about AO3, 'cause I need use de translate to read here on FFnet and there the google translate don't work. This make me sad. BUT I LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS, WAS AMAZING! The point of views, the characters, I mean, you got me! love xx
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Update?
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Love it. And I really do love the pairing. Very curious how Catelyn will take it
CGandJaz chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Great! Amazing! Oberyn/Sansa are my favorite pairing. I'm glad that some of the AO3 writers are posting here.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Love Oberyn stories. I've come to like this character a lot. Read this all in one sitting, can't wait for more!
starrysky7 chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Love it, hope there's more
TheRealTayler13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Plz update soon can't wait to read more
anaknisatanas chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
You did a lovely job with this pairing. Will you ever plan to do another story with this pairing?
OlogyFF101 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
I love it
fwee chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Oh my gosh. This is the first Oberyn/Sansa fanfiction that I've ever read, and it was so SWEET. I adored reading your writing; it is lovely. QwQ I'll have to bookmark it to read again, later.