Reviews for The Way It Should Be
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
great
Yorke0593 chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
Oh I absolutely loved it. You portrayed the characters well and passionately. I really enjoyed the whole piece!
Joey89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Very unlike Joey Potter but loved this chapter nonetheless. Can't wait to read the rest of this story. So far what i've read it, its going to be a very interesting one in deed.
Michaela chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
This was a pretty good story. (Just to let you know Capeside is in Massachusettes, DC was filmed in Wilmington, North Carolina.)
Michaela chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST PACEY/DAWSON/JOEY FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!

I would love to hear some of your new ideas. E-mail me whenever. Dawson's Creek FOREVER!
Thucydides chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Interesting. A reasonably griping story. The chief difficulty is that it lacks full character realism as based on the events in the show, but that's not insurmontable. Also, Audrey's angle on these events is a little too light.

From the show, I would expect Joey to feel more guilt and shame at these events. Additionally, how the ending fits with the characters' full lives is not completely adressed.

Worth reading, but raises a few unanswered questions.
superfan24 chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
i just read the whole thing. i liked it, a lot. i was upset at first when i realized mitch was dawson's, but you made up for it w/ beth. whatever happened to audrey, tho? lol, i guess no one really cares! i hope you write more stories, cuz i really liked this one.
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
i loved it the ending was great it was one of the best
samdean-always chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
it was good i kept wondering what ever happened to Audrey? and i also hope that Mitch was Pacey's but i guess not!
JayJay015 chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Ok, that was so awesome! I can't wait to keep reading and see what happens (I'm only on Chapter 3). Great job, You've captured their personalities prefectly.
jen chapter 12 . 7/24/2003
This is a great story! I loved it.
Alexis chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
i really liked it. i'm glad pacey and joey are together. but who is mitch's really father? i hope it's pacey, but it might be dawson? plz e-mail i really want to know!
Megan chapter 12 . 5/5/2003
Hello...I just finished reading ur story...its awesome. Even though Pacey and Joey are not my fav couple, it was good. I really dont care who she is with...Just aslong is she is happy. Great/sweet ending...Love it..

Megan
Yul-chan chapter 12 . 4/6/2003
awe this storie was so good and kawaii especially the ending LOL i'm getting soft but anywho hope ya write more well again it was really really really beyong w/e good so TA_TA
josh rocks chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Very well written..I'm a huge Pacey and Joey fan..even though I'd like to see them to end up together again on the show..after reading just the first few paragraphs...I wonder if Joey would kiss Pacey if she was going out with Dawson..it would be against her morals or something..and I suppose you can't tell with Pacey..but is it in their characteristics?