Reviews for The Importance of Aiming
Because that is the only way to explain it all. Lel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This really should be a fic
Ann chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Oh wow, this is fantastic! I love it!
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Oh this would be lovely as a continuation piece. Hahaha
laurajustin chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Great story!
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Curious.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
I kinda want a sequel/continuation, even if it's just snippets of everyone reacting to the nonsense Team Seven-Thirds gets into as they go about 'fixing' things.
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
This would make a great fic even if you added a couple more chapters. Even if it's just Orochimaru's reaction to having 3 kids in the wrong bodies go to him for help.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Oh god dangit. I wasn’t paying attention and I assumed it would have more chapters, so when I reached the end I was really excited to read “the rest of it”... well, I guess that means you did a good job, at least...
Chaos Kenos chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
You are a bastard Author-sama! How dare you get me hooked and then not even have the decency to write a story long enough to even partially satisfy!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
oh lol, these three. I swear. And Kurama just can’t get it right, is all the Naruto craziness I tell you.
Bianei chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
hola esta histori me parecio interesante, lo que no se es si piensas retomar esta historia si es asi la espero con ansias
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Beautiful
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Think that last comment about squirrels might become new way to measure how things have gone. Just imagine saying that after something bad happens and all the looks you would get from people.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
LOL I wasn't sure what to expect but I liked it haha

Thanks for sharing!