Reviews for The Importance of Aiming
I love how the characters are upset with the crappy ending of Naruto Shippuden
Sylvalissa chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
Lol, really enjoyed the concept. Wouldn’t mind a sequel if you’re up to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
This is pure gold! So hilarious and I’m excited to keep reading
StoriesMakeLife chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Ahaha! Now that's a start!

And I completely agree with the chapter 700 assessment - it's ridiculous, lame, dumbing things down (especially women, yes, making them things-like housewives); and completely betraying the initial awesomeness the world of conditioned child-soldiers was.

Heck, the whole infamous Naruto-to-Neji-talk-after-beating about how one should make their own fate, dead last or not - is ridiculed and cancelled by the later revealed Naruto's parents _and_ reincarnation role. Pfft.
And suddenly the sulky-Neji-from-the-past is Absolutely Right, because, quote "only those destined for it can become Hokage" /unquote - and we find out that Naruto was totally destined for it, and didn't make "his own path despite all odds" in the slightest.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Lol this is fucking hilarious. I love the mental image of genin Team 7 waltzing into the Hokage's office with Orochimaru's head on a stick.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Because that is the only way to explain it all. Lel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This really should be a fic
Ann chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Oh wow, this is fantastic! I love it!
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Oh this would be lovely as a continuation piece. Hahaha
laurajustin chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Great story!
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Curious.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
I kinda want a sequel/continuation, even if it's just snippets of everyone reacting to the nonsense Team Seven-Thirds gets into as they go about 'fixing' things.
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
This would make a great fic even if you added a couple more chapters. Even if it's just Orochimaru's reaction to having 3 kids in the wrong bodies go to him for help.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Oh god dangit. I wasn’t paying attention and I assumed it would have more chapters, so when I reached the end I was really excited to read “the rest of it”... well, I guess that means you did a good job, at least...
Chaos Kenos chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
You are a bastard Author-sama! How dare you get me hooked and then not even have the decency to write a story long enough to even partially satisfy!