Reviews for The Importance of Aiming
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 3/16
...I reeeeeally want to read a continuation of this fic. It's creative, funny, and well written. Great job on this one-shot!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 3/13
Genius. Absolutely GENIUS!
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 3/12
Freaking amazing! That's the maximum eloquence I can summon right now for such awesomeness. Moremoremore please
CityMayhem chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh my goodness this is amazing! I love the idea and really hope you update!
Donni chapter 1 . 2/19
this is incredible, and I would read a full-length novel based upon this concept, especially if you wrote it, as you are one of my favorite authors
Cherri202 chapter 1 . 1/4
I would actually love to see a follow up to this, with these three confusing all of Konoha.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
That's adorable. You NEEEEEEED to developed this as a full parody.
Always Keep the Faith chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
LOVED all the criticism of how the manga ended. Like seriously, all the females are doing nothing. And everyone didn't need to pair up
Evani chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
What the actual hell is this xD I'm both sad and mildly relieved this is marked as complete xD thank you for writing this, its really funny haha
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Beautiful! ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)ァ
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Omg please continue this, I love it!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
that ending tough, i really could go for seconds if you know what i mean. ;)
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
You're too good to us. They world would be so fun to explore. That's pretty terrifying if Sakura started out strong like that. Wow, fanart of this would be pretty funny. Thank you for writing!
qwerty chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This is hilarious no matter how many times I read it. I'd quote some of my favorite lines, but all of it is pure gold. Thank you!
Xanarin chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Haha, I had a good laugh with this one, and I love how you had the characters sass canon.