Reviews for The Importance of Aiming
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 4/5
this definitely needs a sequel
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
hillarious. Sequel? Maybe from Sarutobi's viewpoint having to deal with the chaos they bring? or not.
simpforsasunaru chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
This is a great idea for a story, its a shame it only has one chapter. Can anyone please recommend me stories like this one?
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
Am I the only one who would like to see this continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
I love how the characters are upset with the crappy ending of Naruto Shippuden
Sylvalissa chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
Lol, really enjoyed the concept. Wouldn’t mind a sequel if you’re up to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
This is pure gold! So hilarious and I’m excited to keep reading
StoriesMakeLife chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Ahaha! Now that's a start!

And I completely agree with the chapter 700 assessment - it's ridiculous, lame, dumbing things down (especially women, yes, making them things-like housewives); and completely betraying the initial awesomeness the world of conditioned child-soldiers was.

Heck, the whole infamous Naruto-to-Neji-talk-after-beating about how one should make their own fate, dead last or not - is ridiculed and cancelled by the later revealed Naruto's parents _and_ reincarnation role. Pfft.
And suddenly the sulky-Neji-from-the-past is Absolutely Right, because, quote "only those destined for it can become Hokage" /unquote - and we find out that Naruto was totally destined for it, and didn't make "his own path despite all odds" in the slightest.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Lol this is fucking hilarious. I love the mental image of genin Team 7 waltzing into the Hokage's office with Orochimaru's head on a stick.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Because that is the only way to explain it all. Lel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This really should be a fic
Ann chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Oh wow, this is fantastic! I love it!
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Oh this would be lovely as a continuation piece. Hahaha
laurajustin chapter 1 . 11/2/2018