Reviews for 1,826 Days
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
That was beautiful and you sure covered all the best points of their history together. You're an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more.
Reader1976 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I thought of you today and decided to check your postings. What a wondeful surprise to find this posting. I can't believe I missed this. I loved the trip down memory lane and all the feels. Love this! Thank you for this delightful, delightful story. Miss you and hope to hear more from you.
LovestoRead2013 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Ahhh, that was wonderful! I'm so glad you wrote a new fic. Please give us some more about our favorite couple!
transcan chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Sigh... This takes me to such a nice, warm, happy place. If the writers screw this relationship up for us, will you take us back here once in a while, if we promise to be good and send you reviews good enough to make you toes curl? Pretty please, with frosting on top? :o)
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I found this so endearing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Absolutely loved it! All those memories tied up with a bow.
MontyTheDog chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Amazing.
Adriana Dricks chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Absolutely loved this ! What a trip from memory lane ! Thank you so much for sharing !
Rach chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was perfect! Loved all your stories, hope for more
Star chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Beautiful.
ac28 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I just love your work. I was really excited when I saw you got a new fic out and as usual it's great. You get the characters just right. I love this story it's intimate and sweet. I also liked how you inserted those little moments from different episodes. Is there going to be another chapter or is this complete?
mocha mocha doll chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Loved it!
anonkp chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Lovely!
imbicontic chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
so glad you wrote this! and i love how you incorporated the inserts from earlier episodes :) the only episode i wish you'd also include was the one with the case about Kensi's dad - how she called him on the phone.
great story!
carr1193 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oh yay, you wrote a new fic. It was so good, a Deeks companion piece would be nice.