Reviews for Fight Our Battle Cry
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 13 . 6/29
I CALL JUNE 29 COMMENT
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 19 . 1/2
Are you kidding me. You left on a cliffhanger.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 17 . 1/2
And next thing you know, you have pre-dreadnoughts, ships from the age of sail, and ironclads.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 14 . 1/1
BB-61, USS Iowa.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
You should make the battle scenes more realistic because in real life it's pretty hard to hit something with a torpedo and the abyssals should be stronger. That was a mouthful.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
Only a few hits? I don't think it would just take 1-3 hits from 5' shells to take out a dd.
envy34 chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
so... the Acronym for the ship girls is FAP? ... huh, didn't think it was gonna be THAT type of story but here we go I guess.
cko2 chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
To bad ypu ended this story. It seemed to really be picking up speed and was really good to. Smith was cool to say the least at the commander and midway was different for a base of ops for the program. This idea you did was very cool to read. Intro of walker and her sister f rt on Taylors work was very cool. Enterparze was very cool though. Langley being out dated as a carrier, why would she be. Since the gear has to be made for the girls, updatING them would be easy. Unlike other stories that the girls come back with their geAR and can sommoned their rigging at will.
Meep123456 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Pls update. The audience is growing and a story like this will be in top
AngelBlue1852 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I recently read all about good old Willy D. Porter. Sad how her luck can be so cruel to her...
Pyeknu chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Shades of Operation Petticoat here! I wonder if you ever watched that movie when you did the scene with the sub girls!
AngelBlue1852 chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
You brought up World of Warships?
Pyeknu chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Um, Navy senior brass use the "N-#" numbers to identify staff positions. "G" numbers are Army.
NgoyaWhel chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
Whaaaaaaaat? Your story is awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
smith has allergies, I have dust in my eye... aw, fuck it. not a dry eye in the joint.