Reviews for Fight Our Battle Cry
envy34 chapter 3 . 1/14
so... the Acronym for the ship girls is FAP? ... huh, didn't think it was gonna be THAT type of story but here we go I guess.
cko2 chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
To bad ypu ended this story. It seemed to really be picking up speed and was really good to. Smith was cool to say the least at the commander and midway was different for a base of ops for the program. This idea you did was very cool to read. Intro of walker and her sister f rt on Taylors work was very cool. Enterparze was very cool though. Langley being out dated as a carrier, why would she be. Since the gear has to be made for the girls, updatING them would be easy. Unlike other stories that the girls come back with their geAR and can sommoned their rigging at will.
Meep123456 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Pls update. The audience is growing and a story like this will be in top
AngelBlue1852 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I recently read all about good old Willy D. Porter. Sad how her luck can be so cruel to her...
Pyeknu chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Shades of Operation Petticoat here! I wonder if you ever watched that movie when you did the scene with the sub girls!
AngelBlue1852 chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
You brought up World of Warships?
Pyeknu chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Um, Navy senior brass use the "N-#" numbers to identify staff positions. "G" numbers are Army.
Sk4ye23 chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
Whaaaaaaaat? Your story is awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
smith has allergies, I have dust in my eye... aw, fuck it. not a dry eye in the joint.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
One of the things I always wondered about with your story is the level of land training the girls receive. Assuming they receive the same basic and fleet training as regular Navy, are they technically naval infantry? Could they fight on land as well as on the seas? Are they like the SEALs, just in lower numbers? I really liked your story and I'm sorry it had to go this way. Perhaps you could have Kaga meet Enterprise or have Porter (DD-356) not (DD-579) meet I-21. Are you going to use the official art for Iowa or are you going to use the Pacific version, because personally I liked that one better. More subtle.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Welp! If you want a bit of help, give me a ring a ding. Not the best helper out there, but I can be a rather useful board to bounce ideas off of.
still-guns chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
If you haven't yet, the U.S. submarine that couldn't be sunk by the Kreigsmarine.
Hy93r1on chapter 19 . 2/22/2016
How unfortunate, and I absolutely loved where this story was going. Hopefully the reboot will be better in your eyes but in mine this is unnecessary. It's not really my story however
Bohba13 chapter 19 . 2/22/2016
Alright, I've done the same before, so I understand.