Reviews for Back to Life
Come back! Finish the story!
Day-Zeee chapter 19 . 8/12
Please update! 3
RowdyDog chapter 19 . 8/5
What a great story. I couldn't stop reading it. I found it on TLS this week. I hope your will get inspired to continue it. I'd love to know what happens next.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 19 . 7/31
Can't believe it's been a year. Please update soon.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 19 . 7/23
I was thinking about this story the other day and checked out my log book. I realized to my horror that I missed this chapter completely somehow! So I apologize profusely. I can't believe a whole year went by. I hope you are well, my sweetie.
I sooo enjoy these two and they definitely are enjoying each other. *ahem* I'm kinda hoping the Atlanta interview is a bust so it's an easy decision to stay, but I also want her to do well on it so it will her OWN decision to stay. I wonder if the question he wants to ask is about marrying him. And if it is...what her decision will be for that?!
I dont know what RL has thrown your way, but I'm thinking of you. I hope you are able to write again soon. I really adore this unique storyline. Love and miss you, my Alliz. Squishes you with my {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES}!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
neelix lee chapter 19 . 6/4
Thank you for a great story do hope you are able to update soon
i love this story! are you going to finish
Bikergirl08 chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Is this story ever coming back?
juicytreat2 chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Loved the EPOV! It was great to see where his head was.
juicytreat2 chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Oh snap! That was HOT !
tmcash2274 chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Just finished reading your story and really love it. Looking forward to your next update. Have to say this is one of my favorite stories I have read on fanfic. Thank you for writing!
twilightladies chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Loved it!
azilized chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
So sweet to have you and your story back ! I hope you're doing okay. I need to know what is his question ! take care.
latersedward chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
Bella needs to start acting like an adult. The foot stomping, walking away is not accomplishing anything. I can understand a bit what she is going through, but she's putting all her negative energy into something unproductive. Being patient is a difficult thing for people to be.
latersedward chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Wow, Bella must have some serious issues. I don't think she's an alcoholic but certainly alcohol allows her to cope or run away from her issues. Garret seems like a great guy, curious to know what happened there.

I enjoy reading stories with a lot of meat! Thanks! :D
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »