Reviews for Back to Life
la-geologia chapter 21 . 6/10
This was so much fun! What a sweet story! I loved that they got their happy ending. :) And so fantastic that the story ended in Atlanta! Now I'm even more excited for TFMU! I totally want that nasty Coke from Italy. lol ;-)
That was cute... I could totally get addicted to them.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 21 . 4/1
And yes, her “home” was with Edward! Yay! And it was Garrett afterall who made that recemmenation. Well too bad, so sad for him. Hehehe! Let’s go home! But first “World of Coke”...they’re soooo cute!
I loved this story so much! I’m so sorry it took forever to get to the end for me. But I’m so glad I got to read it. You’re an amazing writer and I hope you’ll feel up to giving us some more tales one day. Write on, my sweet Alliz! Much thanks to you and you team for a great ride!
Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 4/1
My Alliz, I first want to apologize for being missing and not finishing this beloved story with everyone else. I got ill right about the time of this posting and all my WIPs got backlogged and some completed without me. But I’m happy to finally get to it. I’ve missed them and am thrilled to find out what her decision will be...and where she’ll find her HEA.
So it doesn’t seem like she remembers Atlanta and working in the city quite the same way. And maybe it’s true that “Home is where your heart is”. Her “home” is where Edward is.
Now who is this she “bumped into”? One more to go for me.
Love you, and hope you’re doing well. {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
FinnMac chapter 21 . 3/13
Thank you for sharing your story.
FinnMac chapter 20 . 3/13
Garrett. I knew it.
FinnMac chapter 18 . 3/13
Junk tunnels? That's a new one for me.
FinnMac chapter 17 . 3/13
He said he'd follow her anywhere. Atlanta?
FinnMac chapter 16 . 3/12
Edward's a big baby sometimes.
FinnMac chapter 15 . 3/12
I LIKE things swept under the rug.
FinnMac chapter 14 . 3/12
Punched in the ovaries? Apt description.
FinnMac chapter 13 . 3/12
I hope James isn't a creep.
FinnMac chapter 12 . 3/12
Whaat?
FinnMac chapter 11 . 3/12
Edward's being a dick. What happened?
FinnMac chapter 10 . 3/12