Reviews for She's All I ever Had
THE HOMEWRECKERS chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I could really feel the protruding emotions of Shadow's heart and soul. You are a talented and extraordinary writer and I hope you go far into the future of life.

- THE HOMEWRECKERS REVIEWERS
cynda1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That... was... AWESOME! I loved it! I love lots of couples for Shadow! Oh! Hi! I'm new!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Niceness. I love the Shadow Maria pairing. But, I almost choaked on my saliva in the middle there with Sonic. I'm sorry, same sex pairing creep me out. I know some people like them -. I don't. Good work though, it was cute for the moment.
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow... That was, like, even better than the fic I just read B4 this one! It so rocked out loud! I love shadowxMaria and Sonadow, too!
jenny chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
its reallt cool i love it. it almost made me cry.
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
AW

AW

AW SO CUTE
The Flash chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Good story as usual, but I notice that you often change tenses during your writing. It would help just a little if you stuck to one tense.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I LOVE IT! LOVE THE SONG, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! I'm actually not Shadow/Maria supportive, only if they are just friends. But... I loved this song... It's beautiful...
Sugarbaby chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Aw... That was so cute and sweet! I have tears in my eyes now... Congrats on a job well done!
Alman chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
AHHHHHHH! Sonadow liker!

*jumps out of a window*
KaibasGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
So sweet yet so sad .
Karol d' hedgehog am I lazy Yes I am chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
LUV IT! D
Yaoifan chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Hi, I have a story I want you to do me a favor, since I been kick out fiction until next week, I need your help, I want to write Sonic Shuffle 2: Nightmare in Imaginary World...Please write this...I give you the sneak peek to pick it up from there. numbuh Yaoifan speaking "Over & Out"
RedFox chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Wow. What a great way to throw in the Ricky Martin song with Shadow/Maria! Gave me goosebumps. This is probably the best one that I've read so far today. Deserving of my Favorite Authors list.
Sonic19902 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
;_; That was beutiful! Great! You're a great author you know that? From the hilarious comedys to the sad drama or romance, you're great! I liked, very cute, very sad, very...good! _

A