Reviews for Don't Lose Your Towel, Dixon
littleshelly chapter 1 . 6/8
I love your fics where Daryl is forced to take action. He always does it in the best way. ;-)
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 5/26
I swear you never cease to amaze me with how well you write these two. My favorite part was when she realized what he meant and he said "You finally get it now, don't you?" That line completely encompasses how well they read each other to me and I loved it.
Very sweet ending with just enough angst and humor at the start :)
flanduslover1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I absolutly love this

Omg could you imagine them doing this in a AU setting lol

Ooh awkward teen bestfriends working at his dad's shop! Sorry I had to lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This was brilliant!
dixonlover15 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Loved this! Loved Daryl being awkward...and not knowing how to do that, could see it happening that way... Not knowing how to share what he was feeling with her... Then being vulnerable in that towel...lol and we got a shower from Daryl... :)
Yabigdish chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Just found this story. Loved it. Loved them finding each other.
New Year chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Wow.. this was so great.. really, I don't know what to say..only, wow..
The fight between them, the passion, the fear...all these feelings..
I had to read this again.
Nice job, thank you so much for this!
Axelrocks chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
So, um, it's been a little over six months since you posted this story and I'm just NOW getting to it. I'm terrible. I really really am!

This story made me angry (at how they were fighting with each other lol), laugh and very happy. Just like most of your stories do! I can't believe it took me so long to get to this. Have I mentioned that I'm terrible?
firsttime88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Liked this story! Thanks
gracefullymessy chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
this fic had me at hello
MrzDixxon chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Holy shit! I loved that, this is one of my new favorite smutty fics! You're a damn good writer too! ;)
I want more!
dkflpn chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Great story, I could see it happening this way. He being awkward and her feeling he is pushing her away
thanks
Athlete Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
The best I've read in a long long time, you rock!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Are you sure that was 6000 words? Because I was ready to keep scrolling. I loved this! Such a full circle story. Their back and forth in the beginning was dead on and I could feel her anger and hurt and then that damn towel...and lord was that ending fucking sweet! Last couple of sentences was the perfect ending :)
Amazonwmn chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Perfect, exactly as it should be