Reviews for Tropes - Arwen
tarrangar chapter 3 . 2/1
You don't have to have the mess with Shade-Lancelot not happen, you could just have Merlin having told Arhur Lancelot was a Shade, which would of course convince Arthur that it was clearly an enemy plot, and so it was clearly yet another kind of love enchantment that caused it, I mean it's not like Arthur don't have personal experience with love enchantments, so I think if he had learned Lancelot was a Shade, he would have assumed Gwen was enchanted, which would mean it was no more a betrayal than him trying to woo Vivian was.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2017
OMG thus was so cute
SilentFlame13 chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
I absolutely loved these little one shots
SilentFlame13 chapter 30 . 8/21/2016
The image of the Knights with kittens is just too good! Love it!
UnluckyPost-ItNotes chapter 31 . 12/30/2015
I really reeeeeaaally enjoyed reading this. It's so great that there are still Arwen stories being written!

The characterization was spot on. I loved how tender Arthur always was with Gwen.

I am also really impressed by how creative you were with applying the tropes!

Great job!
freckled98 chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
Mistletoe was probably put there by Merlin
Sandra chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
Always fab stories from you thank you
nicew chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
Awww.
freckled98 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
That was a cute chapter. Arthur asked for 1 hour Merlin without any interruptions
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
I could have kept reading for years. Thanks for 31 memorable gems.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
So many sweet times that they shared. Loved every chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Can't wait for your next story about Arthur and Gwen. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Brilliant end. Happy Holidays to you.
larasmith chapter 31 . 12/19/2015
Arthur will definitely remember every line of his speech as he has just mustered the courage to impress his beloved Guinevere, the owner and keeper of his heart and his future bride! He will keep in mind that she will be the only audience who will truly matter to him!
fdarcy1 chapter 31 . 12/18/2015
Thank you, this was very nice. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.