Reviews for Frigid
Please update soon.
crimeserieslover chapter 17 . 5/21
Please, Please, Please tell me your going to finish this story
Brody-Fan chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
What a nice Chapter,so sad there are no Updates! I Miss Cherry so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2016
Any Chance for an Update?I'm in Love with this Story!
lizlil chapter 17 . 4/15/2016
Yayyy.
AtLoLevad chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
YES! I LOVE the "it was all a dream" twist. So so perfect. And plus, it means less emotional trauma for our favorite agents! I love that Chris was all cuddled up with Merri and wouldn't leave her side. Gah! I'm still grinning about the twist! Genius!
NCIS-SVU-OUAT chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
What?! I loved that! It made things so much more intense because it was a dream. And the part where she felt his hand on her arm almost made me cry. I was literally trying not to fangirl in the car when I got the email that said that it updated. But it isn't over, is it?
Marjorie K. Place chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Poor Merri to wake reaching for Chris only to realize it was all a dream. I'm sure she's glad to realize they weren't horribly tortured of course. I like how you were able to explain away her memory of lying beside Chris with his crawling into bed beside her. So sweet!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Loved it! Good Job!Please Update soon!
beatrix.acs chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
It's an interesting twist and to be honest, I didn't expect it but kinda also hoped for it in the same time. Dream realm is unpredictable and distinctive, so I don't see any reason why wouldn't Merri create such a dream, based on Chris' telling why she was in comma of sorts. And it's sweet to make her so confused when she practically fell in love in with him in her fever-dream, and after she woke she's putting the pieces back together. Really suspensful and I can't wait for more to see how it turns out.
AtLoLevad chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
Ah! So glad to see a new chapter! I'm so so curious to see what Merri missed. But I was happy to see Chris ready to protect Merri and start fighting. I really hope it was Pride who came to save them! Our favorite agents have been through so much!
beatrix.acs chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
Oh, exciting! Loved the struggle for their escape - of sorts. I guess the gunfire had to be Pride, because he's probably the only chance for their way out. And I'm waiting for him to find them. I love the parallel of Merri's waking up, every time with the same feelings and vision but in a different surroundings. Or at least I hope so that they are already in the hospital and not still in that freak's house. Their bodies need to heal because what they have been through - they're messed up now. Can't wait to see more!
EvelynGrace101 chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
I was so excited to see your name in my inbox again! Looking forward to reading the rest of this story :)
Marjorie K. Place chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
What a treat to come home to after a long day. This chapter moved very quickly from our heroes being over taken by pain/exhaustion to action and that their plight wasn't quite over. I was glad to see that LaSalle recovered somewhat from all of his abuse and was able to temporarily become himself again. I hope somewhere from the commotion to the hospital that Brute 1 & 2 got was coming to them. At least Chris and Brody are safe.

Should I say way to go...Pride?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
That was very exciting! Please Write more soon! Love this Story.