Reviews for Lily Evans & The Marauders
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Dumbledore was not the headmaster when Lilly and James were in school, Dipet was.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
You weren't that bad! The story is bloody brilliant but you might want to lay off on the cursing
georgina chapter 8 . 7/24/2007

Very, very interesting. Though few mistakes but overall it's very good! I highly enjoyed it. One question, are you going to make more? Hope you decide you do because I'll just wait until you have. I'm looking forward to it.

(You do know that Lucius was a prefect by the time Snape was in the first year? Lucius is older. But it dosen't matter)

Kurisutiina-chan chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Oh, you are so going to get it. I'd like to start off saying that I love the story. Secondly, I'd like to say the plot is great, and the story is so creative. Especially the way you've included Malfoy and Snape. Now I have to bring up my problem with you. Why do you start a story and leave it hanging. 5 months is plenty to write at least another chapter. Please continue. If you don't I'll have to find you. And be warned, I'll send thousands of e-mails. I have done that to other authors before. But in the whole great story. KEEP WRITING!
aegdfhg chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
I need more -ar
Moonlight on the Water chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
sniff sniff HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! Sniff sniff
Shh2010 chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
i love the, but WHY ARN'T YOU UPDATING?
hopefully u'll get this is ur email and decide to update. oh well. the sphinx thing was good
potter's girl chapter 8 . 11/27/2003
great story. write !
goldensnitch3 chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
This is a good story :)

Keep on writing! :)
quitesirius chapter 8 . 7/31/2003

This is pretty good. I've only spotted minor errors, but that's to be expected from everyone :) I like this!

Oh, and thanks for reviewing "Abracadabra" a few months ago. I wanted to come read your work sooner, but I never got the chance!

Moonlight on the Water chapter 8 . 4/28/2003
Hi this me again. Forget to ask. Is Lily a Seer? And are you going to do up to their death?

Moonlight on the Water
Moonlight on the Water chapter 8 . 4/28/2003
This whole story is absolutely grreat. Stop saying that the sphinx riddle was stupid it was interesting. It's nice to see a fanfic where Lily doesn't hate james in the beggining. That gets kinda boring. Thanks for reviewing my fic. it's updated in case you were interested.

Update soon plleaase.

Moonlight on the Water
Jasmine Black chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
that was great, i really liked it. I have never read a fic where lily's dad is actually a wizard, anyways great story can't wait to read the next chapter
Kaitie Bell chapter 6 . 3/10/2003
leo chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
Ilove this story it is so great! Please write more!