Reviews for Losing You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I gotta go drown in a sea of emotion right now. Be back soon.

Seriously though. So, so good I can't even right now.
honus47 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Another nice story. Thanks.
Hoosier65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
great one shot, but you could put a plot to it and make a great start of a story!
our3catties chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I love this couple! Love your writing!
mimimazz chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Your story was so good as usual. When ever I see your name I know its going to be better than watching the program. I know they won't give a Densi the total story but you do, and I like it!
Cris chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wow! This was really good! Pretty please make a sequel/part 2 to this story because it's so good! Loved it as usual! Xoxo
olsenfamilyxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I love this
OhBuddy66 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wow! Another outstanding story. You are fast becoming one of my favorite authors. Keep up the great work!
Rach chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was soo good! Love your stories!
Kath46 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wonderful. Had me worried there for a minute. I like Kensi's self talk.
lookformeinthesmiles chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Amazing! I love it :) it kinda makes me wanna see Deeks shit again just so Kensi can be all sad and tell him she loves him
Sweet Lu chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I really loved the contrast between this time and the first time he was shot. This was powerful and very real and sweet. Thank you.
foxy209 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my goodness I thought he was going to die but then I was like, no he can't die! But what if he does?! Oh my GOD! He's gonna die. He's about to die! I would kill everything if he did, wait, no, he can't...
But is he gonna die? XD XD
Seriously great stuff. I love it, some people just can't write a one-shot without needing a sequel. But you wrapped it up in a nice little bow made of happiness and Densi.
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 4/28/2015