Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Antilochus chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh gosh, this was precious. And the ending reference to CSM! Gold.
joesp chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i think this was a great idea you should defently conten
Teresa42 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I really, really think you should continue with this. It's very intriguing. I'd love to see what you have planned. I also think that you're one of the best XF writers I've read on this site. Seriously. I don't know if you're even checking this site anymore, since you last updated your stories last year, but I'd be very pleased if you came back and gave us some more to read. I'm a fan.

Teresa
Lt.Cmmdr. XFileUSS Enter chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
This is great! I'm really interested to see where William's dreams will lead him. I've been checking back for a while now to see if you've posted anymore. I hope you update really soon!
Gunsmoke chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Hola!

Let me start by saying yes you should continue. I have read many of your other fanfics, including the Cain and Able and they are all well written. Other than maybe a need to increase in length, it's just fine. I find it hard at times to write long stories but here is a tip to follow. Add detail. Detail! Detail! Detail! Not that you didn't do a good job on that. Keep up the delicious work.
me chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
this is a really good story so far! I want you to keep it up. I really like were it is going. Please add more. I will check alot so add more soon! Thanks!
Ceilidh Paul chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
This is a great idea for a fic, and it's very well written! Are you going to keep writing it? You really should.
Bethie chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooo very nice! definitely has potential! Keep going!
Julie chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
yes continue please.
Jinnyah chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
continue, continue, continue! i have a feeling that this will turn out to be something really GOOD!
Amethyst Dragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I like it. Please continue! :)
ShadowCat chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I Like the way started this story you should

continue Wrighting it.0 )
Jennis524 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I think you should continue. It's a great start its a great idea for William to find his parents. This story is very well written and I'd love to read more.

Jen