Reviews for 12 Steps
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Rofl - all I can think is A - Sam had a lucky escape and B - Eric was better off with Freyda!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This had me laughing so hard I thought I would pee my pants! TMI? Anyhoo, I truly loved it! All the inside jokes were hilarious!
anem72 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Priceless! I love Jason's part in it lol. I am looking forward to using the new site once I catch up with everything. As a reader I enjoy the fact that nothing distracts me on here but FFN doesn't look after the writers as it should. My son has written ff for years and loves the sound of what you have all done. FFN irritates him to hell over a lot of things and formatting is one of his pet hates. Once I get through all the stories I have now I'm going to be using writer's own sites permanently or looking on FA for new ones.
c3lia chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
loooved your story! and loved to read something new from you! :)
(but I must tell you that I'm one of those people who actually appreciate more than wordpress or some other web pages)
Hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
Perfecta999 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I loved your story!
viola1701e chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
hehehe oh yeah, Godric was a nice maker...what CH was thinking when she came up with Appius I will never understand...
FairytaleAmber chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Love this! But I adore your writing and soooooo looking forward to being on the new site and accessing all my favorites! :)
Sheena dmented chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Lov it! U made my day, and thanks for the info.
Missus T chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Whoa. Blast from the past to see your name in my inbox. :)
Thanks for sharing the info and for posting this little ditty. Miss you! (And I love everything you write, it goes without saying. MWAH!)
Millarca666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
So glad to hear from you! Thanks so much for the link to the Wordpress site. *dashes over to Wordpress*
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Thanks for this bit of fun, and for the link to a great new ESN resource!
VAlady chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
"There is no continuity"...the sex is awful.. I almost wet myself laughing at this..
It is indeed a wonderful site, I hope many people go there and re-discover writers and stories that were once here, as well as new ones.