Reviews for Waiting
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Vey Mal-ish.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I haven't seen the "last" episode yet, so I don't know the background for this story yet, but I liked it anyways. Good Mal characterization.

~Red Bess Rackham
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
aw, heart wrenching isnt it? but i hope the big damn movie gives you lots more fodder for fan fic, keep on keepin firefly alive
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I've commented on this story at already, but I'll say it again. Shiny! I can't wait to get tossed out of a bar for trying to get them to sing the Ballad of Serenity with me after UPN wakes up and grabs Firefly.

And to the guy who said Firefly was stinky television, I think you might have it confused with the mindless go se that Fox spews out at us, case in point, Fast & the Furious Ripoff, and Joe Gold-Digger's-Worst-Nightmare. If you don't have it confused, I'll repeat my mantra to trolls over at the Firefly forums:

Suck the rear end fluid out of my truck's differential. And feel free to suck mine while you're at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I could sure use an afternoon of reading all the rest of the chapters that should be added to this story. Where are they? Could you maybe consider giving us fanfic readers a whole lot more of this story, just for Christmas? There are a lot of different kinds of gifts, you know, and that would be one of the sweetest, especially since Fox was dumb enough to cancel this show! Fanfic can help keep it alive, and your story start was definitely a good read. Here's hoping I'll be the first to get to rip open the wrapping papaer!
T. Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Well-written, and you really captured the way Joss/The screenwriters were projecting the show. I'm so upset it got canceled, and hope to God that some other company will buy it. Maybe UPN could. Hehe. Well, I really enjoyed this story so write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Guys, there might be a hope of testifying on Serenity's behalf. UPN has announced that it is "interested" - but they need to know that we will watch the show!

.com has postcards, addresses, and contact information. HURRY! Time is running out, and I don't want to write up Mal and crew on the gallows!
KikiDiki chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
wow that was good. turned the ugly situation into a beautiful lil fic.
Saint of Cheese chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Whoa... good fanfic. :D I'm so sad, and your story only makes it worse! but i suppose that's my way of giving you a compliment.

Shame on the person who said firefly was bad. Not true, and totally inappropriate when we're all in mourning here. Well, maybe there's still hope. Send all your letters now!
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Oh. My. Gosh. I am truly in awe of your talent in writing. This fic is genius, and so sad that it made me sniffle a little. I've just found out of Firefly's future, and the thought that it won't be around is not a happy one.

But the good news is, we've got fics like yours (including "If Someone Told Me," which I absolutely adore) to keep the fandom alive. This fic is beautiful; deep and touching, and the mood is miserable and told perfectly from Mal's POV. Fantastic job, and I would love to see more FF fic from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Interesting how fanfic is much better than the show itself. "Firefly" is pretty stinky television, with cliched plots, mediocre acting, and awkward pacing, yet the fanfic about it is often quite good. Even the worst of it isn't that much inferior to the series.
Kerowyn chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
ohh. crap, now i wanna know what happens!
Psychic1213 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Oh, Gosa! Don't leave us like that! Don't just leave us hangin'! You gotta write a part two, or an end, or something! Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!
Allie chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I'm really sad/angry/annoyed/defaeted that the show was canceled. Damn Fox to Hell.
Blackadder th 9th chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Goood story with ominous overtones. Yes the inetible will happen. Our show will get the axe, but like the might pheonix, it will see life agin, on a certain sci-fi solid sources tell me this, just an ominous amount of faith behind this claim, and this all you really need.