Reviews for Someone to Share the World With
mundane.demigod.witch.avenger chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
wow, you are very discriptive, i think you captured them very well. also, CUTIES 3 3 3
dairxoxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Wonderful story write more for them please
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wonderful, truly wonderful.
ktikat131 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Aww I absolutely love this story and yes yes yes please continue bc to me there doesn't seem to be a lot of stories of them or they are one shots. And are the Easter eggs from the marvel verse?
christineisthename chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
LOVED this; it's extraordinarily beautiful :) I could feel the tranquility within the passion of their feelings, and they felt comepletely in character to me. I'd love to see more of what you may put out on Bruce and Nat :) Wonderfullly done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Really awesome story :)
The concept is unique and interesting I would like to see more of this kind of storys from you
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is just heavenly. I'm in mushy goo mode right now. I absolutely couldn't stop reading this. I get no bonus points though. Gosh dang it.
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
"finds home in her kiss" this is such a wonderful line. i simply adored this fic!
caro chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
you write really good, well done!
(side note: I don't know if it's because English isn't my mother tongue but your language seems to be just a little bit complicated for the average reader.)
I thought the story was really sweet.
Big Brutasha fan (but the end of the movie was so unsatisfying) please do another fic
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Now that they are a cannon paring there will probably be a lot of interest. Very nice story
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
It is amazingly well written, you've managed to catch the true personalities and essence of both characters completely. I love this.
Embelem chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
For the sake of this ship, please continue with Brutasha fanfiction. This was beautifully written, eloquent, and in character all throughout. I have been searching for a while for a fic that's not overly graphic and captures the heart of their relationship, and I must say you delivered to the letter. You have talent (far more than I), and should you choose to continue writing them, I look forward to what else you put out.