Reviews for Music of the Night
caducee chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
This is a very nice little piece. I don't remember ever seeing a "dancing" one-shot that was written with good grammar, good vocab and a good poetic sort of writing. And I have read a lot of fics in my day, trust me.
But, the thing that struck me as a bit too simple was that there was nothing that resembled a sort of small plot. Why is the girl (I'm presuming it's either Lily or Ginny) dancing in the forest? Is she happy? Is she seeing someone secretly? What brought the boy (again, I'm presuming: James or Harry) to the Forbidden Forest? What's the emotion that they're feeling? Use their senses to guide them, too. Poetic pieces are usually full of scents, feelings, touches, gazes and stares, and sounds. Use those senses and I think your piece will be even more beautiful than it is already. Use description; it's your friend, although you've already done a good job.
Oi. I got carried away there. :) You're a good writer.
gonezo000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Phantom Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
All I can say is WOW! You are an absolutely unbelievable writer. The way you weave a sentence together is absolutely amazing. Just one question. Whom is Ginnydancing with?
Beguile the Time chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh. my. god.

Excuse me while I put this song on repeat and DIE. That was fantastic... I'm really at a loss for words.
Rebecca Starflower chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
JilseponieAngel chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
OHHHHHH!very misteious!Love it but who were they?OH well

.~Jilseponie From JilseponieAngel

PS:Keep up the good work
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 1 . 12/16/2002