Reviews for The Eyes of Madness
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 5/31
Oh my gosh. This was another excellent read. Very twisted. You are so good at humanizing the villains! You could just feel that decent into madness.

Thank you for writing this story.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
The amount of work you put into this story really shows. I enjoyed your writing style a lot: neat and precise, but hardly emotionless. You did great with putting Kefka's past together and depicting his messed-up psyche - in a way that was interesting, moving, yet not overdone and drowning in cheap angst. Your Kefka is clearly a dangerous madman, but still pretty sympathetic, because of the circumstances surrounding his downfall (or "raise to glory", depending on one's perspective).
For me, it's certainly a fic you should be proud of.
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Wow, great job. I don't see many stories with Kefka, so it's nice to finally find a new one. You wrote his character very well. Your writing is very descriptive, and I love how you ended it with Kefka before he was insane.
Waging Wonder chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Excellent characterization of Kefka. The fall into madness, the confusion and rage, it is so much better than any of my attempts to characterize him. I doubt I have the skill to write a final fantasy 6 fic with its ensemble cast and awesome villain, but I can at least thank you for some interesting insights.

Keep up the good work.
Katenesse chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Incredibly dark stuff! But so very Kefka :) Glad that you saw this project through to it's completion.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Aaah loved this. Really great character study - loved the disjointedness of this piece, it really lent well to the entire study of Kefka's being. Amazing read, wonderful job!