Reviews for The Perfect Roommate
Rouhn chapter 13 . 4/25
Oh wow - I loved this fiction so much I was curious how you would "change the course" with the whole "I say Iam gay but in reality I am straighter than straight and you my love are hotter than hot and I think I love you"

Oh you did a wonderful job with their inner struggles and their confessions and how you let them get together... I loved the epilogue that Emma is pregnant and Killian wanted to ask if she wants to marry him ️️️

Thank you so much for sharing this story, for your time and effort you put in it
Oh my god, thank you, Jesus.

Brilliant
zielona-karuzela chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
Perfect story, love it!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
Awww, that was really fluffy, but I liked it!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
You make these type of chapters seem effortless. I don't know how you do it. Me, I struggle mightily just to write a few lines describing a sunset or something.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
Aaah, finally! It's about time, you two!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
Aww, she was worried about him. And I'm glad she's trying to patch things up with him and surprising him for his birthday.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Ooooh! It's Emma, isn't it?
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
Oh shit. I don't know whether to be elated or really worried. Both. Yeah, both.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard over here! Robin is evil! Just EVIL, I tell you!
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Well that didn't take long! :D
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Oh good grief, I'm grinning like a maniac over here already! I can't wait to see what happens! This fic is just what I need after the heavy angst in Two Lost Souls. Can't wait to see how long Killian can put up the act, and how long Emma takes to figure it out! David's gonna be in such deep shit when Emma finds out! And I can't wait for that! :D
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh, this is going to be a fun fic. *rubs hands together with glee* David, you're gonna get it!
amandaisalwayswright chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
He has to pee sitting down? WTF!?
KELS B chapter 13 . 1/17/2016