Reviews for Of Psychics and Flying Chthulu-ships
Jarhead9000 chapter 6 . 1/11
Please update this it is so good!
BeepBoop chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
Are you gonna update more?
BeepBoop chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I liked it so far
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
i dig this
maesde chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
Nice!
ayleid chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Lidia Monroe was not mentioned in the casualty list on the previous chapter, so she came as a bit of a surprise. I am a bit apprehensive of the voices in Shepherd's head. Rachni offshoot? Is this fic a fusion or are the two timelines happening in different worlds/dimensions/realities?
Interesting fleshing out of the characters, I am curious for some plot.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Nice
kerrowe chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
That knife rip thing on the Krogan that Mutt did reminds me a bit of Thane's Shadow Broker files.
Guess Wrex and Mutt might have side conversations, probably mentions of those big guys. Gotta kill the thing bigger than you somehow right? Though the ruthlessness isn't something they're used to at all.

Nice to see it's still going. Merry Christmas.
mad thought chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Nice all around. Will you be implementing elements of Xcom 2? Say that the original Strike One maintains Xcom one gear and the Normandy crew get Xcom 2? Update when you can.
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
Yay, its alive!

Good chapter, can't wait for more.

How are they going to do once their weapons run out of ammo?
Reichtangle chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
only one thing I don't like and that's mutt not firing the laser rifle to show them
Qinetiq chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Alright story all things considered, but seriously stop trying to follow canon. It went out of the window with their arrival. Trying to shove it on the rails of canon result only in absurdity like the whole last chapter.
shade098 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Hope Garrus didn't get shot.
Commissar Critical chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
mad thought chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Good to see this gem updated. Keep up the good work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »