Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
BDoll chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
That was so sweet. An enjoyable read.
skitzo krebstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Oh... So sweet... I loved it... And I don't even like Kes either :)
Lady Sirella chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Somehow I can see her questioning herself like that. I loved this story. It was a truely beuatiful story and B'Elanna was so well written. Brava Darling ! Qapla'
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Again, sad! Oh, that was so sweet and sad! kes coming to visit was just sweet! And I can just imagine her there, on the cradle. I've read your stories one after another, and they're all really good. Just when I think they can't get better, they go and get better! Write more, please!
Audrey chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
awww..that was like the best...im really glad you brought back Kes, and you know they should have done something like this instead of "Fury". It was really good, this fan fic. Write more!
DuneLover chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
This is really good! Bravo! I love it...really depict B'elanna...very well :)
Aldis chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
This is the sweetest, most beautiful fan fic...your fan fics are the greatest! Thanks for writing those...I'm loving it and, yeah...I think I feel a tear of happiness streaming down my cheek...good job, starbaby...
toastedcheese chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
that was absolutely terrific. the details are so thoughtful and fit perfectly. kudos!
Helen chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Great Story! I liked it it made me feel happy lol :)
Katie chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
This was different from anything I've ever read. Great job though!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
awwwww...that was really nice. good writing, chracterization, etc...i miss kes! waaah...good story though!
Lis chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
That was beautiful... But you really depressed me with that part about Kes...
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Now that was... good. Surprisingly good. We see the future and the inside of B'Elanna's head. Even though she is a core character in the series, the writers don't really explore her reaction to family and the changes in her life closely enough some times. A very good story that captures all the characters well.
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Oh god - so sweet! Thank you for a really sweet story! I love Kes!
candice robertson chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
good story! I liked how you theorized about what that was over the cradle Kes? or her spirit?

Very cool!