Reviews for Bite Me
GarbageUnicorn13 chapter 20 . 7/14
Honestly can't stop reading your stories. They're all so good and this one didn't disappoint whatsoever. I'm not sure how you do it. Every ending is so satisfying and I'm just happy and I feel complete.
Caseyd1a chapter 20 . 10/29/2017
What a wonderful fic! I absolutely love it. I feel like I could keep reading it forever.
Sigil Dagger chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Loved this. Thanks for writing. XD
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Loving this! Just curious what happened to the crew and where they went off to. Good development of Sanji's predicament. Zosan scenes (love scenes or otherwise) and the awesome puns are to die for! Could do with some tweaks & edits though. Good job! :)
Reminiscence Awry chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
I'm absolutely in love with this story. It's quite possibly my favorite vampire fic, ever, in any fandom. Sanji x Zoro isn't normally a ship that I follow or read a lot about, but I couldn't put this one down. I read it all over the course of the night and it was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing and posting this story. It's absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
I just found a dj with similar context.
/shiba-sheba-one-piece-dj-blood-type-s-eng/
Ominous Rain chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Awwww this chapter was a good ending. It was a wonderful trip seeing Sanji and Zoro's relationship develop into love. Also seeing Sanji's and Brook's relationship getting closer was gold. All of this was gold 3 *hearts everywhere*
Ominous Rain chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
lol He's so freaked out by spiders it's cute!
Ominous Rain chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
LMAO sad to funny real quick.
Ominous Rain chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
That was sweet and sexy!
Ominous Rain chapter 16 . 5/26/2016
Short but ;A;
Ominous Rain chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
;A; Poor Sanji. All the feels happening
Ominous Rain chapter 14 . 5/26/2016
Well Sanji is going to learn how to be a vampire :D
Ominous Rain chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Awww I hated when they got separated :(
Ominous Rain chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
Somehow the smutty scene just turned into something precious.