Reviews for Walk the Line
goku9637101 chapter 22 . 5/18
Now I know he said it was over and all but you know what, I can just not accept this this at all with any bit of my heart. I want to see what goes on after this and I want to see Diper get back using his wit and power and I would love to see Dipper return a hero with a happy ending, We would all love that.
curry-llama chapter 21 . 4/21
wtf that was so depressing. Dippers in literall eternal torment and he can't even die. That's so fucking sad T-T
NatBrat chapter 22 . 3/9
I'm crying someone send me some tissues Please
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2017
I think I'm in love with you
LK chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
Darn you I'm crying and my eyes hurt (T-T)
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
OhmygodIlovedthissodarnmuchgoditwassofrickingbeautifulandsad
Kingg6 chapter 22 . 6/4/2017
This story was amazing. I think I'm with you on your decision to keep Dipper and Mabel separated as opposed to having him miraculously return. I think it would have been somewhat undermining the obstacles they faced and how they developed in response. I've never really taken on a project of this proportion, so I could sympathize with the idea that towards the end you wanted to wrap it up to go and pursue other things; BUT if there was tiny little element I think this story could have added it would be more of an elaboration on how Dipper's disappearance affected the supporting characters (Pacifica, Soos, Wendy). Other than that now much else to say but this is one of the best Gravity Falls stories I've read on this site.
TheLittlestMoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I may not be too far, but so far, the characters and their dialogue are perfect! I'm infatuated so far.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Dammit. I hate cliffhangers.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Ra. Wow. That line is amazing. Don't complain, Dipper. I had to wake up at 4 AM to catch the bus to England.
Modern Demigod Hero chapter 22 . 4/21/2017
IM DYING
RandomBushGirl chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
He finds out later that Bill used permanent marker...
Sabeloid chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
reread and crying so hard. still the only story to make me cry.
Me chapter 22 . 3/28/2017
I am dead. My heart has been pulled out of my body and ripped into shreds. Everything hurts.
Demigod whovian chapter 22 . 1/16/2017
This is so good but so sad! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO MY HEART!