Reviews for Shadows of Obscurity
Rebel8954 chapter 46 . 3/18
Just wondering if this was ever completed. It's an awesome story with a great Moxley character. I'd really like to see how it all winds up.
Just reread this again. I really hope it will be completed. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I was wondering if this story ever got finished. It's absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Just rereading this whole story it’s truly amazing I hope you get to finish it :)
Anne Carter chapter 46 . 8/29/2017
I really hope this story gets finished. I admit I'm a sucker for a good Moxley story.
Squeegee Beckinhime chapter 45 . 7/25/2017
Pleeeeeeease update this story! It's fantastic :-)
AngelOfDeathOfWrestling chapter 46 . 4/20/2017
Omg best chapter! My heart tho! Dean and Mox!
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 46 . 4/9/2017
I looove this! You've done such a good job with the Mox/Dean dynamic. The last 10 chapters are especially fantastic.
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 8 . 4/8/2017
I'm not far into the story, but Dean likely had Dissociative Identity Disorder rather than Multiple Personality Disorder. Mox comes forward to protect Dean from perceived threats. It's very indicative of DID. But most people don't know the difference or that DID is even a thing, so calling it MPD probably doesn't matter. I'm really enjoying this so far, though. I love psychology.
CenaRollinsReignsFan chapter 46 . 4/5/2017
*screams* I was so scared! I didn't think Dean would make it in time for Seth to not go through with Hawk's offer. I thought one of them was gonna be killed! So relieved! This chapter made me so nervous the whole way through. It was so tense. Perfect sense of danger! Can't wait for the rest! Only predictions I have are that maybe Moxley fades away with his business with Hawk finished and maybe a future with Dean and Seth married
CheekyClaudine chapter 46 . 4/4/2017
I'm sticking with you! I can't wait to see how it end. That's chapter was intense.
mobina.afsahizadeh chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
you really done well ,writing an action is hard
rollyteam96 chapter 46 . 3/29/2017
It's an amazing I loved every part of it chapter but I didn't understand what happened with Seth. Anyway it's great I hope you update quicker this time please cause I can't wait. Love U.
takers dark lover chapter 46 . 3/29/2017
OMG! Thank god it is over and Hawk can never hurt them again. Dean's been shot what 3 times right they need to get him to the hospital as soon as they can. So glad Dean got there before Hawk got Seth inside Seth would not have made out the same.
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 46 . 3/29/2017
Amazing chapter, love Mox and Dean scenes. Can't wait for more.