Reviews for The Warp 5 Chronicles
ad694 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Trip makes a good coach. Thanks for the new chapter.
Anne chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Poor Trip, poor Erika, another misunderstanding. Erika probably feels unsecure with her feelings and relationships.
This only an question (the story between Erika and Trip is interesting, really!): when will Trip meet T'Pol?
brankel1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Fantastic.
EnlightenedSkye chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Being a SassCaptains shipper, I've been a little unsure of how Trip/Erika would work. But by God, you're selling it like an infomercial!
ad694 chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Very interesting, trying to guess where this 'Erica' thing is headed. Thanks for writing.
ad694 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Trip and Erica, I'm still getting used to that but enjoying it for however long it lasts.
V'Kotik chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Steelchaser

LOL, you're kidding right? 60F is 15.5C With temperatures like that, we've been swimming for three months already over here (Germanyland). We usually swim for the first time on Ascension day. Ave. Water temps are 54F at that point. Mind you, it's nothing for staying in the water for an hour, but 60F is definitely a water temperature where a German beach is full of people.
Steelchaser chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
only complaint for this entertaining story is skin dipping. Ave. water temp is between 53-60 degrees with the high of 60 deg F in Sept. No one swims without a wet suit!
ad694 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
I'm still trying to relate to Trip as a boxer. It's all good though, I like it, thanks.
ad694 chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Trip as a boxer & Erica & him having a one night stand! This feels like this story will be a wild ride! Thanks.
V'Kotik chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
AuthorPenholder

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Unless you come from somewhere that makes the Bible Belt look liberal, I can't quite follow your complaint. A light kiss on the lips between siblings is the most normal thing in the world. Sitting on his knees (not the lap) is not a lovers position. I'm not quite sure what you're on about. Sorry.
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
its an ok story so far, only real problem I see is the borderline insest we see from lizzie. flashing her pussy while mooning trip, (she knew what he would see) multiple kisses on the lips. Straddling his lap with her arms a round his neck? That is ONLY a lovers position. Dont think so? Look here and tell me its a brother/sister thing. Gross!
. /i/pix/2013/08/14/article-0-1B4B3F8B000005DC-349_
anlenahan chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
That was great.
Rishooter chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
A great start. Looking forward to more.
ad694 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh wow! What a start, On Hernandez' naughty list. Good start. Thanks.