Reviews for Mezameteyuku Tamashii :: Awakening Spirits
someone chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
very good! make sure misao wins and marrys sojiro and i think kamitari is a woman
0ddLikeMe chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
heh, i remember reading this story before it was complete, and i still love it.
dis0rderly chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
so adorable! :]
archibald chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
thank you, thank you, thank you. Such a poignant, touching fic. It heals so many wounds, and instills a feeling of peace in the reader. Even as a partially aoshi-fan person, I knew soujiro had to come out on top. You wove the story-web that way, molding your characters to fit the roles you gave them, while simultaniously preserving the integrity of the spirits their creator gave them. Thank YOU, again.
archibald chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
o! i almost broke my solemn vow for a second time and forgot to reveiw! You write just like so many awsome fiction writers... you have a perfect sense of when to end a chapter... just the right amount of suspense, and just the right amount of resolution!

(#) (#)
archibald chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I am not a freak. But right now, I luv u. Thankyou for making my life worthwhile. Thankyou for putting this story on this wide ethernet, making it possible for so many sou/mi supporters to finally glimpse a shimmering light at the end of this dark, damp, dank, and haplessly hopeless tunnel!
archibald chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
o! im scared...this is getting awesomer every chapter, and this gal is gonna be up so late reading this (because its so good) that she's gonna be totally konked tomorrow!
archibald chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
drats! this stories so good I forgot to reveiw every chapter... its not my fault... it's yours! its just too good!
archibald chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
GREAT! i lurve the connection at the end... i'll reveiw every chappie, cause im already a fan!
kari chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
Bambie chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
I LOVE the the ending, I'm so glad they end up together (OK so I'm a bit thick I just didn't want to get my hopes up JUST IN CASE). Wow I really liked reading it. AWSOME fanfic. THANKYOU SO MUCH for posting. And yeah I have no improvements except... well nothing, thanks again. Sorry I'm no help when it cames to improvements.

Sonia120462 chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
that was a really good fanfic...i wish i could write like was really awesomeful! :)
akira chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
omg that was the best sou/mi fanfic i ever read in my life keep up the good job!
Celestine chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Hi. i think ur the best writer on really i do oddly enough so does my brother. keep writing! i really liked that u ended it fluffy 2. I would have been very sad if Soujiro said "no" to Misaos proposal cuss he thought he was a wretch or something. So then Misao goes to Hokkaido feeling useless blah bla... THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING IT END LIKE THAT!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Wow! I just spent the last few hours reading this fic, and i'm not disappointed! It was wonderful, and the ending put it on my favorite's list forever! I loved how you described the battle scenes, you are very talented at that, especially all the moves! Wow. Also, i loved Soujiro's little speech after he stepped in front of Misao to block Aoshi's attack. ANd the lil bit at the end where Misao showed him how to *really* kiss. This was a great read, thanks so much for writing it!