Reviews for Faith
Shooting-the-Moon chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
This is SO good. It's so well-written and believable that, for a second, I forgot that Derek actually died. You're extremely talented! I wish this was the way things had really happened...
shoppingal87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I really liked this fic! It was well-written. And even though some "fix-it" fics are cliche, if it's done well then I don't mind. Thanks for sharing.
Julia chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
OMG!, What a story! Please continue this story! I really like this concept.
mollyisfast chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I read this story when I first got the alert and I can't stop thinking about it. Such a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it. And I hope MerDer can live on through beautiful talented writers like yourself. That's what's making me feel better knowing I won't ever see new stuff on TV.
Jj chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This is beautiful. I can't see this as ever being canon, but it is very comforting. I'm so glad you're back. Please keep writing! I really want to see where you go with some of your WIP stuff. :)
McAuthor87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I loved this so much. So very very much because miracles can happen in the real world. Not often, but they can. Thanks for reaffirming my own Faith in some ways. This story was great.
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Just beautiful. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Beautiful! I love love this scenario and that's how I'm going to picture that episode! Loved Mer calling April and how she found her faith. Wonderfully done!
RuthWriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
It really should have ended like this. It's perfect, thank you.
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Loved this fic so much.
AiLing chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I wish Derek was alive...and it's great for Mer to turn to God in this time of crisis...love th1s!
greymcdreamysgh chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This is the end for me. Not what Shonda did. This.

Thank you for this, I really needed it. It was beautifully done.
Patsy chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
OMG! Beautiful, I am still crying,wish you wrote scripts instead of Shonda! Would like to see this continued filling in the in between a!

Getting ready to cry my heart out tonight! If it wasn't for Mer and the kids I would not watch the show ever again!
Poor Meredith I'm worried about what Shonda has planned for her! I won't be watching season 12!
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
You know, while I doubt Meredith would ever believe in anything beyond medicine and science and hard facts, I think some small, tiny part of her, the one that became one with Derek, is definitely more spiritual, and if he believes in miracles, she'd give it a try at least.

That ending bothered me to no end because it completely disregarded who the characters are. Derek fought like hell to keep her alive, as you said, and Mer fought to come back from the dead. Why pull the plug before you even consult another doctor? Before you transfer him to a more equipped trauma center? It was such a senseless ending, so I'm glad you rewrote it like this. Sometimes we all ought to have a little more faith, whatever God or divine entity we believe in. Even medicine.

Also, just to quell your fears, I'm pretty sure April Kepner is Catholic, too.

Thank you for this story, and your fix-it version. I can't bring myself to write a fix-it, but reading these stories? It's helping. Please, help us to keep the memory of Meredith and Derek alive through your words, you know I'll be here reading them!
welovemerder chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
this was absolutely fantastic! i wish this could happen on the show...