Reviews for Debt
iheartblue chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww oh my its so beautiful. You really put max emotions forward so well
Nica chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
that was...well...intense and kinda sad. I really thought for a moment that Alec's dead. But I love this short story. thanks for sharing. :)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Yeah, I wish they hadn't killed Ben off right away. Having him and Alec meet would have been cool. Nice scene, keep writing.
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Hmmm. I like it :hugebegrin: Very nice. I thought it was Alec dead and I was like-nooooooooo! But then, I reread it; and duh, Max was like she had no doubt Alec had ten years of anger and training so YAY!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Yeah yeah, I've already reviewed this at Nuns. But... one can never have too many reviews!

Any story with Ben in it has gotta be good! And any story with Ben and Alec has gotta be better!

This line here still gets me:

***One story beneath her, soft hazel eyes met hers before closing, a soft apology on the lips below them.***

Poor Ben. Can you resurrect him and give him to me? Minus the amateur dentistry? Hey, maybe you could write a prequel and tell us why they were fighting? ;-) (I just want an excuse for more Ben. And Alec.)
JG chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
THAT WAS SWEET.
Little Alien chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
wow, great story scarlet. :)

you post at NWP right? im pretty sure i've read some of your other fics, they are good.

"Not My Brother" right?

anyway, just wondering, if you are gonna right any more of this, or if this is the end?

coz i really wanna read more! :) lol

latah,