Reviews for Hermione Granger: Avenger
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 2/6
Oh fuck!
Can't wait to read the sequel!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 2/6
OMG! Fury must have contacted Kingsley, and now Harry's here! Fucking awesome! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 2/6
I'm so excited for next chapter! Hermione being Loki-fied, that's gonna be awesome!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 2/5
Oh my god, that Barbie girl song had me rolling on the floor! That was just perfect, absolutely hilarious! XDDD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 2/5
Really like this camaraderie or sort of love/hate relationship between Tony and Hermione ;)
SeaWitch225 chapter 9 . 1/22
I keep forgetting to review! But its too good not to binge read. I just forgot! Cant wait to start the next!
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm reading through your series. As such, I've read the summaries of what you've put out, so I'm fairly sure your not intending this to be a Hermione/Bruce story. However, I've really come to like how you're writing their interactions. If anyone can understand her need to know, it'll be Bruce.
neweldi chapter 9 . 1/14
Thanks, I like it :-)
BenRG chapter 9 . 1/1
Now THANOS wants Hermione...? Oh! This is a Guardians of the Galaxy reference; got it.
BenRG chapter 8 . 1/1
The big guns are here. I wonder how long Kingsley has had Harry shadowing Hermione? Or maybe I'm underestimating her and she had Harry on standby as a back-up the minute she felt that Loki may have got his claws in her?
BenRG chapter 7 . 1/1
Ooh! Nice twist!
BenRG chapter 6 . 1/1
Yeah, Loki is a master at the mind-screw. I have no idea how extensive his ability is to cloud the mind but, boosted by the Mind Gem, it is probably enough to blanket the entire heli-carrier.
BenRG chapter 5 . 1/1
This is the first chapter in this episode of the story that actually takes us significantly away from the movie's story and events. Hermione is acting as a spoiler, stopping Steve and Tony from butting heads too dramatically. I doubt it will stop Bruce from going berserk because that's something no-one guessed he could do by remote control until it was too late.
BenRG chapter 4 . 1/1
Yeah, Hermione has met Dark Tossers and wannabe gods like Loki before. He's powerful but if he wants her /fear/, he'd have to do a lot more than wave around the same conceits that Voldemort seemingly needed to function.
BenRG chapter 3 . 1/1
Now, just what is Loki's interest in Hermione? Given the Asgardians' history with Earth, it is quite possible that he knows more about the history of magic amongst humans than anyone else but that doesn't explain why he's so interested in /her/, unless the Time Turner was connected somehow to the Time Gem, making her a walking, talking compass for finding wherever Dormamu hid it