Reviews for Death and His Pieces in a Game of Chess
ShadowRealmComics chapter 13 . 11/30
Let him get Nel, let him get Nel, please let him get her but have his piece fix the damage making her an adult again?
Great King Sukuinushi chapter 1 . 7/31
What the hell? Ichigo would easily defeat Kalawarner without even using his bankai.
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
Uh... why is Ichigo so weak? Kalawarner or whatever was really bottom of the bottom when it came to the Fallen Angels.
The fight was like having Yamamoto Genruisai fight Rias Gremory and having a bad struggle while she spams her slow orbs of destruction without even moving. It's pathetic.
blazes207 chapter 13 . 10/11/2020
I need more of this story. I want to see how rias reach to find out about the shinigami.
AFalseName chapter 13 . 6/8/2019
This is excellent
EvenLoveLies chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
More plzzzzz
Archleone chapter 13 . 3/7/2018
This story certainly seems dead to me. It's 2018, yet there's no new characters. What a shame.

I guess it doesn't really matter. There was a lot of weird/bad decisions in this story, and Rias was kind of written to be a massive cunt. The story also felt a bit rushed.
Arthanos chapter 13 . 2/18/2018
Great fic hope you continue soon
raidrair chapter 13 . 9/7/2017
update soon plz
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 10 . 4/2/2017
this is the 2nd time theyve been able to spy/stalk ichigo w/o him finding out. ik hes not great at sensing power but i feel like he would be able to tell if someone was standing above him in his sleep.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
There really are so many incredible girls in both series it must be hard to choose
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 8 . 3/28/2017
It sucks that he saved Kalawarner and Raynere but let Mittlte die... Is it possible for her to come back too?
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
Crap I was kinda hoping Issei would just stay dead since he is such a worthless character
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
I'd be nice to see some of the Bleach girls in his harem too. Maybe even Karin and Yuzu
Roxas fleur chapter 13 . 3/17/2017