Reviews for Bite Down dabbles
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2017
Amazing as always, thanks you.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
Hey, I loved reading you different au stories. Do you think you'll do a sequel to the Wonder Woman and/or assignment au? Love your writing! Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2017
I'm loving this Wonder Woman universe so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2017
I would really love to see more of this.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2017
Please do more stuff about Danny and Evie
Keeper00029 chapter 21 . 1/25/2017
Once again, I'm impressed.
Prompt: "Danny? Do you thing if our roles were reversed things would be different? Like, if you were a vampire and I was some sort of uhh, well your a lot of things. (She says playfully) but li I were in the summer society when we met and you and carmilla were sisters. I mean well, something like that, bu-" Danny effectively shuts her up by kissing her. "I think I would still be just as happy as I am now" she replies smiling. Evie smiles, "wait no, but really. What do you think?" (Sorry got an idea and kinda just went with it)
Keeper00029 chapter 20 . 1/13/2017
Prompt: Laura and Evie look at each other and laugh. "You know, sometimes it scares me how well they get along" Carm says to Danny from behind them.
Keeper00029 chapter 19 . 1/10/2017
That last comment was for ch 19. Sorry
Keeper00029 chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Great chapter! Honestly it seems more like a separate story the way you wrote it, which is fine. But personally I think you should make it a oneshot or a trilogy or something. It just seems kinda incomplete and I know you could go way further with this. But what do I know? Haha, do whatever you want. Never ceases to impress me anyway. ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
Prompt: Danny's 5 year high school reunion, or 4th year, idk. You get it though, high school reunion.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
Prompt: Evie just smiles and shakes her head, "humans can be so silly" then follows after Danny.
Prompt: jealous Danny
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
That was awesome! Even better than what I was thinking of in my head. Ok, prompt: Hamilton. That's it the musical Hamilton. Go crazy.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
Propmt: (based off the song boats and birds by Gregory and the hawk) Evie look back and reflects on her life and how she got here. Carm eventually finds her and says how being all deep and dark is her thing, but joins her, after a while Laura and Danny pull them away from their memories. (Hopefully this makes sense, sorry really specific but I think the song might make this more understandable)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2017