Reviews for Happily Ever After
pikachu chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
don't sell yourself short it was a great story (even though you finished at 2:30 am.) anyway i'm a pokeshipper so a love this kind of stories.
anomess chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
the ending was funny
buneary709 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Lol, Aurora is so technical in the end:

"Love... I'll never understand it"
Wildcat chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love it! It was very cute and funny!
Lydia Morse chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
that was grate! -#-2!
Pamey chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
awh that was a really sweet story nice job! i loved how they still aruged in bed years later lol.

com person chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I really really enjoyed it. It makes me really wonder ( off in day dream land and comes out slightly) oh ya it was a great story and all. I wonder if Aurora listened to all there arguring or just trailed off in sleep after all its an eazy ticket to staying up late. Oh ash and misty me and none of you business ( internet person)
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Yeah, I kinda have to agree. Actually, the adult Ash and Misty cracked me up repeatedly. The "confession" tale seemed just...slightly off. Not by much. The fic barely misses being the first AAMRN to hit my Faves list - not that any other Pokemon romances have.
Mieco chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
oh how cute !

brittany chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
You shouldn't judge yourself too harshly, its really good. I like the idea of Ash and Misty being married.
Gobshite McNally chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Hey, I can't argue with the masses, or even the author on this one. Personally, I thought that it was excellently written - it's amazing how far your technicalities have come in a short time. You're starting to grasp pace and style - but then you have the others to worry about: mood, character and most importantly plotline - three things which need a buggerload of work on.
Satokasu Suki chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
's the morning after, and I'm still not too thrilled with this...

I agree with you, Joy-girl, I think Misty's attitude changed WAY too quickly...

Oh well. _;

Thanks for reviewing, anyway...

~ Satokasu Suki
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
It's both lame and cute.
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
It was pretty good except that Misty very suddenly changed her attitude, like, one minute she was mad, and the next she was going to tell him, dunno, maybe it's just me. Good sotry though _