Reviews for Strange Things Happen
NicoleMcGrath chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
YAY! I've literally been reading this and hoping for an update! You had no idea how happy I was when I saw the update XD and as always it's awesome.
Misztique chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
It's been a you for the update.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
lol my name is lily _
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 27 . 3/25/2016
Wait...
OH FRAG YOU VALAR! FRAG YOU TO PIT! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE FRAG ALONE! PRIMUS! HONESTLY! LEAVE A GIRL ALONE WOULD YA'!?
In any case, THANK YOU for updating! I really missed this story. But seriously? Why are we, why am I, reader, WHATEVER! Why is she a child!?
Lereniel chapter 27 . 3/24/2016
ROFL ! What is Thorin gonna say now ? XDDD
Lereniel chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
The "YOU SHALL NOT PASS !" just killed me ! XDDD
Mentathial chapter 27 . 3/24/2016
awesome! Update soon?
NicoleMcGrath chapter 26 . 1/28/2016
Awesome! I've been waiting for this!... this chapter I mean... I think Lily is cool. keep updating X3
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 26 . 1/27/2016
Actualiza pronto!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no! Why... did... she... I...
The only reason I'm not overly freaking out right now is because of that little note at the end there.
You love cliffhangers, don't you? (No pun intended. XP)
Please update when you can! I totally get the school thing. Take a look at my stories: I haven't updated them in months. XP Till next time! :D
Smol Angry Bean chapter 25 . 11/29/2015
THE ASSHOLE HAS LEFT! SUCCESS! oh...Wait, I can't make fun of him anymore...Dang...:(
BRING BACK THE MIKE!

Ok Im done

~QOS
NicoleMcGrath chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
I honestly enjoy this story X)
No romance. Just plain comedy and following story line... but I'm okay if there's a romance too. Is there something between Thorin and Lily? It seems like something is going on
xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Lol, I love how Lily snapped at Mike. I wonder if Nori knew what was wrong with Lily. Please update soon!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
DAMMIT KILI! SCREW YOU FILI! DON'T YOU DARE GO THROUGH MY STUFF AGAIN, GOT IT!? AND WHAT THE EFF IS UP WITH HER NOT GETTING A SWORD!? UNCOOL, THORIN! UNCOOL!
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord! Mike is gone! The bane of Lily's life is gone! HA! *does happy dance* Finally!
Poor Lily. I'm on my own right now, and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
P.S. Raspberry leaf tea. It works WONDERS for cramps. Trust me. I'm drinking it all day, every day right now. And it helps like nothing else.
Please update as soon as possible! What's gonna happen!? If Lily could have just wished Mike home all along, why didn't she do it before? And why hasn't she done it to herself yet!?
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Grrrrr... why didn't I just stay in Rivendell!? Glanhelmion seemed so nice! *whines* I want to staaaaaayyyyyyyy! I know Gandalf survives, so why can't he just come back and send me home then!?
If I'd even want to go back home. *daydreams*

I do have a serious problem though. You know that little "Next" button that is usually on the right side of the chapter listing? Yeah, weeeellll... it's not there anymore. Can you please do something about that? Thank you! :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »