Reviews for Strange Things Happen
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
YES! Thank the Valar for Elrond! Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiit... did I just thank the bastards that sent me here in the first place? Eh. *shrugs* Almost dying does strange things to a person's mind.

The elf that saved me is cute. What's his name, and can I stay here in Rivendell? Seems ssssssooooooooooo much better than staying with His Royal Stick-Up-His-Ass Oakenshit. Just saying.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
NOW I WANT TO KILL BILBO! OH YOU CAN BE DAMN WELL SURE I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... Now I want to kill Thorin for putting me in this mess AND the trolls for calling me FOOD AND MAKING ME FUCKING STRIP!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Quick question...
Can I kill Mike? Please?
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
*does happy dance* HAHAHA! Show that bastard who's boss, Lily! *continues dancing and humming*
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Karma... or is it Irony...? Either way, they BOTH hate me.
Again, if it wasn't for the situation, I'd be fangirling.
Okay, maybe not. But I'd be seriously excited.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
If it wasn't for the situation, I would totally be fangirling over the fact that Thorin is fighting over me.
Just saying.
Don't judge me.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
At least it wasn't Orcs. If it was Orcs, I would have been long dead by now.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Alright, I love Tolkien and all, BUT WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THE VALAR HAVE TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!? WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE JUST LEFT WHATEVER MYTHOLOGY TO OUR MINDS!? NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DWARVES, A SENILE OLD WIZARD, A COMPLAINING HOBBIT, AAAAAAAAAAAAND SOME ZUESFORSAKEN MYTHICAL BEINGS WHO WANT ME HERE WWIIIIITTTHHHHOOOOOUUUUT ASKING MY PERMISSION!? DAMMIT ALL!
If I had my guns with me, that would be another matter.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
AH FUCK NO! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuck! *looks at Gandalf* YOU! *leaps at him, trying to choke the living daylights out of him* You fucking idiot! You did this to me! Now I'm stuck here with these idiots IN my pajamas with NO way to return home! Grrrrrrr! Die! Die! Die, you dumb bastard! Die!
*remainder of content censored for explicit swearing and death threats directed towards Mithrandir*
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Grrrrrrr... Hey Mike! Auta miqula orqu!
Translations unavaliable at this time. Please call back again when you're not being an a$$hole. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
OOOOOOOHHHHHH! If they DARED to break my door, they'd be in for a WORLD of pain! NO ONE BREAKS DOWN MY DOOR! Damn Dwarves.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
HAHAHAHA! That's awesome. I wonder how the Dwarves would have reacted to Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love" or "Let the Beat Drop".
They probably would have destroyed the TV, now that I think about it.

Anyways, I've been reading your story for a little while now, and I have to say I love it. It's absolutely hilarious, and exactly what I would expect from the Dwarves. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the adventures they have in this world.
Misztique chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Hahaha...oh Lily...This is all Mikes fault.
Yup...didnt expect that at interesting.
I like Lily. Her character is any other 17 y.o
Please update regularly.
MutteringsofMadness chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Oooooh man. Hair dye is quickly going to become your best friend, guys. Or you could just pretend you're always cosplaying. This chapter made me really happy. Not entirely sure why, but it did...How strange. I saw how you snuck that title of the story into the dialogue like that! I saw that! WAHAHAHAHahahahah...ha...ha...*ahem*

I'm okay. I did notice a few tiny things. Thorin said losing them would "hunt" him forever. I think you meant haunt? I mean, hunt is kind of more intense, and I guess it would work, but I feel like you meant haunt. Also, middle of the chapter, it says "Gandalf gets fast serious." Maybe that's what you meant to say, but I thought I might bring it to your attention.

Either way, this was great, and I look forward to more!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »