Reviews for Strange Things Happen
Likarian chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
jajaja , poor lily, she does not escape of nothing XD
MutteringsofMadness chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Oh noes. You should never eat unknown berries. That...that just cannot end very well. The elves are so freaking perfect. I want to punch them. Or be them. Either way. Amusing as ever!
MutteringsofMadness chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Elf overload. It's a serious problem. 5 out of 40 girls that fall into middle earth are affected by it every year. Awww, I wish Thorin had said "Hold hands." I think it would be good for team-building.

...did elf-boy literally just kidnap her? What an alarming development...Excited for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I think you mean that smell is Sexism and misogyny not racsim.
Misztique chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I love this chapter...i think what will happen is elrond is going to show up and save wait for the next update.
MutteringsofMadness chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Welp. She's dead. Deaddeaddead. A bit of a shame...I kinda liked her...Wonder how the company's gonna take the loss...Kidding of course, I don't actually think she's dead. ...right? So glad you got to update, and I hope you can update again soon!
Likarian chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
jaja, good chapter, poor lily XD
please update soon, is very good :)
MutteringsofMadness chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
This chapter made me really happy. I love it when they can't even outsmart the "halfwit" trolls. Really tells you a lot about our characters. I can't wait to see what happens next! Looking forward to an update
Emma stars chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Lol so funny i laughed so much i actually lost my voice
Emma stars chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Omg i laughed my head off, plz write the next chapter already im gettin restless. N maybe u should make Lilly n mike argue again like big time n it should be throin stopping them
MutteringsofMadness chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
Trolls. Gotta love 'em. I can't wait to see how you combine your new characters into this scene. Great chapter, I look forward to more!
SleepiPanda chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Whoop. The trolls are about to make an appearance.
xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
heh, good chapter!
MutteringsofMadness chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Awww, Dwalin does have a heart...how alarming. Very curious to see how the whole troll thing happens. Hope to see another update soon!
MutteringsofMadness chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Ah, poor Bifur. No one believe he should be alive. Also, yes, sleeping on the ground sucks. Poor Lily...Anyway, nice chapter!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »