Reviews for Red Cordial
Babyangel86 chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
though its been ages since you wrote this story, i have a slight question to ask.

i think it was in chapter or something, but you breifly said something about an unconcious x-5 being in a grave: i presume zach...?

but you never made any reference to it in the story again...?
purplefox1 chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Bugger it. Stupid Rafer. GET RID OF HIM!
Dazed and Confused chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
Don't you dare.
jade-angel5 chapter 9 . 5/8/2003
This was a cute story, and I'm sure lots of people read it...they are just too lazy to review. Thanks for your efforts.
Jade-Tessier chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
such a great ending! love the cute humor and the shipperness! keep it up :)
Wotcha chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Ok so far, but I think you need to put more dialogue in-between the description. I may be wrong, this might just be your style, but it could make the story easier to read, and slightly more easy-going.
Sock Kiah chapter 9 . 2/22/2003
I'm sorry I didn't review earlier. it's just, by the time the site was working and everything, the last chapter had been posted. I was putting off reading it because I didn't want this to be over, but now that I've read your rant thing, I feel all guilty. I'm sorry.

So on to the actual reviewing shall we? I loved it! And as I thought I would be, I'm all sad that it is over. OMBL did you manage to keep up the sexual tension even to the bitter end. (the end only being bitter b/c it is the end mind you).. and with Max in heat and everything! Which was an excellent plot twist I must say. This is so definitely one of my very favorite stories.
Myxale chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
Great mate. :)

It's really kinda short, but nevertheless great.

Sure, i felt more tension in the other chapters before, but that just may be the result of all the stress you put us into, while tellin' this story. :)

I clamed down a lil' bit, since your most evil cliffhanger in Chapter 8.

A cool story and a very good style of writing.

(easy and fun to read-enough colours in tellin'. And never boring.)

They seemed all real to me. Like the true Max and Logan i know and love since Season 1.

I missed the spefic feel from the old season and the chemistry between them.

You put a lot of lil' scenes an details in this story, that are quite special; spiced it up just enough to pull this off, and still to be true to the spirits.

Your a great writer and Storyteller.

An it is a big bonus on your person, that you pulled this off, without gettin lost. ;)

I mean 9 Chapters and almost 60.0 words.

And an cool, angsty and romantic plot.

Respect Mate.

I hope there will be more of Firmament to read.

a fan yof yours

peace.

out.

Myx
darkone chapter 9 . 2/18/2003
Wow, I very much liked this story - that god for M/L shippers! Sorry if I haven't been reveiwing. I always for get to. Anyways, very good story, please keep writing!
MistyX chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
I tried to post a review yesterday bt it didn't the heck.

I finsihed reading your story yesterday but the magnitude will never fade. I speak truly honest when I say that this was the absolutley, singularly fic I've ever read, not just cos it's about Max and Logan (and therefor also Dark !))

I've read MANY fanfics (well, over 500 and that's takin' it easy w/ the numbers) but this was teh best. Ever.

It was also a perfect M/L story, perhaps since they didn't jump eachothers bones at oncce- as they do in many other fics- or perhaps the story just was really good! I like when you throw in many thinghs to the plot, it just make sthe story better.)

But as the sucker for romance I am, I actually would've wanted some smut after the whole 'Spilt Cordial' thing; the love- making an' it's your call!

Again, a truly wonderful on some more DA work NOW! *snickers*
Trice chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
I did read it all and looked forward to every chapter. Very enjoyable reading with the right amount of angst and fluff perfectly blended. Didn't think red cordial was a bad title, but that's probably because I knew beforehand what you meant by it.

Lmao at the scenes with Valerie. You managed to postpone the moment very well, throwing in all those little interruptions the show had, too. They all made the last chapter even better. Lol at Logan seeing the man in the parking lot and knowing Max had passed by. No stunned disbelief or attempt to help. He was looking for Max. Who was in heat. No time for anything else. Loved it. Criticism? Yeah, could the last chapter have been longer? ;-) Thanks for the good reading.
Mikala chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
I liked your story a lot. I never read fic until it's completed because so many writers abandon their stories. So I read it all today.

I love Max and Logan together and your story was like finding a little gem in the M/A cat litter box.
mirjami chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
This is a great story and I really think you should contiu this one or make a sequal maybe about Max and Logans trip to the place there both were dreaming about.
Roxy21 chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
Many people are like I am when it comes to reading fic. When it gets close to the end, they wait for the last chapter.

Don't ruin it my whining about reviews. You are write, was down and right before that it wouldn't take the review I left. I kept getting an error message.

Write for yourself. Know that for every person that reviews, a thousand, or more, peeps are reading.

Know that "Red Cordial" was a bad title.

Jeez, know that if a high school teacher reaches one student a sememster she knows she's a success. That's one student out of 150.

Know that you've made a lot of fans happy with your story so be cool. You've made me happy.

Come to /

and join other M/L fans.

I will look for your name on future fics.
Mia chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
People are reading this, just don't bother to review. It's be great is you continued, it's a wonderful story!