Reviews for Unforgotten Mistake
hello chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
liz
Black child chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
sounds interesting , you should finsih it.
lilpinay too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
good story but you got a few things wrong. 1. Jeremy is moving to ARIZONA not Alabama. 2. Jeremy and Jessica ARE going to stay together even though they have to leave each other and yes they actually think long distant relationships do work because they're relationship is strong enough, that is what Jessica said in book 45: Touch And Go. other than that, it's a really good fic. a short one, but a good one.
JeanMarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I really like it. Please continue!
irishwriter325 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
not bad
not done baking chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Longer!
Piggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Good beginning for a prologue... I imagine that you're going to be making it further into the future from chapter two onwards.

I don't think that it is unbeliable that both could get pregnant... I mean, what Liz can do, Jessica can do better!
Pinkranger506 chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
where is the rest of this story?
Manda6 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Uhh...Is there more, or is that all, and that the actual plot? It might be good if you keep on going, and maybe only make ONE of them pregnant..Its a little unbelievable that it would be two of them at the same time, but, you ARE the author, so go with your gut. So far, if you continue with it, I think it will turn out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Keep it up.