Reviews for Love is for souls, not bodies
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
that was ... beautiful
Tigertatt00 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wanda and Vision are just the cutest couple ever! I love this fiction so much, it's so cute
JFR chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I'd been trying to find Scarlet Vision FFs for some time but never found anything, figured let's wait for the movie and see what it comes out of it :3 you are my first story and I absolutely LOVED it. "Love is for souls not bodies".. that made me tear up, and make me want to take Vision and hug him and kiss away his insecurities *ugly sobbing* but I'd rather hope we see (or read) Wanda do it. AH-HA! see what I did there? No? That was me passively begging you to write more stories about them. PLEASE! Until then I'll re read your story and The Vision with Paul Bettany's voice in my head :3
AllyM93 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is so great! Scarlet Witch and Vision have always been my favorite couple in comics and now since the Avengers movie brought them to life I am so excited to see stories like this one pop up on fanfiction! Great story!
Unknown hero chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Great story... Should continue, thanks
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
OMGOODNESS THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! VISION IS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER SINCE I SAW AOU EARLIER TODAY! IM AREADY SEARCHING UP SCARLET VISION FANFICTION, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM!
Iluvpeacocks11 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was so cute! I hope you write more of them.
Zannab0801 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This is soo adorably cute! And love how you added the extra bits that didn't take place in the movie, like Wanda learning how to fly and everything. Great job!
OrangeLightning-Mik chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I loved it. This was beautiful!