Reviews for Such a Strange Love
Wynni chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Does your muse take bribes?
WhenasInSilks chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
...right up there with date-crashing sweet-toothed Jareth.
WhenasInSilks chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Grumpy sickroom Jareth who is cheered up by the chance to make bargains is now in my top 5 Jareths.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
"Because it's a MAGIC ORANGE." Of course.

Love.
Misabel the Miserable chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
You're my first foray into Labyrinth fanfiction, and I'd like to say thank you for making the debut so enjoyable! You write beautifully, with a very fluent style, and your characterisation is a wonderful mix of the film's canon and your own interpretation of their development. And so poignant! Your interpretation of Hoggle etc beig only the products of her imagination was so upsetting (in a good way). Well written, lion, and I hope you write more soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
Oh, lordy. Mary Kay parties. I hear you on that one.
In other news, this chapter was excellent and I am waiting in pleasant suspense to find out what is going to happen next!
Leesy chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Loving this fic! I do enjoy the way you write. You string together such excellent phrases!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
This story is great fun! Hilarious and sexy all in one. I can't wait to read what happens in the city of love and whether the date went well with the pre-law student. I like how Jareth and her are getting closer. And I wonder if she will be able to get her friends back if she becomes his Queen.
MichAre1a chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Oh Jareth, ever the manipulator. I hope he actually tells her stuff, I really enjoy them getting along!
Shadow Girl chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Mary Kay party from hell XD great chapter! Funny and in character. Good job :)
comical freaka chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Haha the goblin king is so cheeky. I am indeed curious of what Jareth is up too. Now it's off to Paris!
The Gray Maze chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
I hope things work out on this hijacked date. Sarah wouldn't appreciate prancing around with pre-selected pre-law students under her step-mother's watchful eye. You're a fun writer and I'm glad to have found this. Looking forward to future updates.
Cassodembreankia chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
This was great! Wish a mysterious magic man would hijack my blind dates! Anyway, I'm eager to find out what's happening and what's going to happen! This will be a great ride, I'm sure of it!

~Cass
tmwillson3 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Ah, Jareth, your methods are odd, but they work. Chocolate always works. Just try not to annoy any Frenchmen while there. Kissing works best with a view, preferably around water ;-)
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
I'm expecting some fluff in the next chapter. Great job!