Reviews for My Father, The Dark Lord
WhiteBaron chapter 24 . 7/20
Quite regretable that such a good story has been in hiatus for over a year... One can't control inspiration, I guess...
onlyalegend chapter 2 . 3/13
I've never read any story like this, and definitely not one where there was space for humor :) but you managed to do it and make it work without detracting from characterization or credibility. I mean, of course this is a new, alternate universe, so of course their personalities have to change, but in a way that suits them (I'm trying to make it sound reasonable but I'm failing, I fear :p).

I loved the idea of Voldemort sending a Howler and slipping into Parseltongue (must be scary to hear someone yelling and hissing, lol).

I loved Hermione's letter! So funny!

And for some reason, I still like the idea of Hermione being Voldemort's daughter even if he's clearly not father material :p I'm still deciding if he's at least trying or not... I mean, he sent her presents, but they were bleak.

And Hermione Riddle has a nice ring to it!
Please update this soon!
Synoir chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
it is really late to write a review that would be worthy, and I am about to fall asleep, but I want to say I love this story. I am really curious to find out where will it go...
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Oh this looks like a brilliant start for a brilliant idea. I'm very curious as to how her circumstances will impact on Hermione's character, as well as the change of time period. This looks to truly be an interesting universe too. I liked your writing in this, and I will definitely check out the rest of the story :p
Nice work :)
Cheers!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
please continue
Just.Rainy chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
love it. please more.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
love this story :) pls update !
purple breeze chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Loved it. Interesting character development in this chapter - its nice to see a different side to some characters.
update soon
haitt chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
Excellent Story! Very, very funny, I laughed out loud. More please
lexicon63738 chapter 23 . 4/7/2016
Oh this story is amazing! I really, really hope you update
sxcond chapter 23 . 3/27/2016
Great premise, if a little too peppered with SPaG errors! Hermione's interactions with the people around her is hilarious, and the characterisations are good too.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
this story looks like great fun and I *luv* Barty crouch jr, so count me in **love that evil craziness** :)
Prank tom riddle chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Have her die tom's right robes a vibebrent pink. Oh and shave lLucius bald .
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
I'd go for coco and a book any time .how abut you what about you. If she married a houlffoulpe