Reviews for My Father, The Dark Lord
this chapter was super super CRAPPY
conjectare chapter 2 . 2/7
i really liked the development here! hermione and voldemort have a really complex relationship, and it's amazing that you've portrayed hermione to be imperfect here, and the influence of the death eaters on her. overall, wonderful
conjectare chapter 1 . 2/7
i really liked this, actually - i was admittedly a bit hesitant to read at first, i'm not much of a fan of hermione fanfic, really, but this is really good. i liked the way you had voldemort as her father, as well as the explanation for her raising and their contrasting personalities, and i'm intrigued to see where you go with this. a great opening chapter!
Sam martinez chapter 1 . 1/26
Im like cheaking this every hour to see if anything is up, im just SOOOO excited to read the next one
this is my favorite fanfic. Please please please uplode more often
penelope90 chapter 25 . 1/9
Thanks for the update!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 25 . 1/7
I really hate how unloved and hated Hermione is and Friendless. Will she consider Suicide?
paredescharlene chapter 25 . 1/7
You updated! Really love this story. Thanks for the update!
purple breeze chapter 25 . 1/7
Loved it. Was so glad to see this updated again.
Keep up the great work
Guardian Delacour chapter 24 . 1/5
I love this story so far. It's rare to see a Hermione Riddle fanfiction with a pairing other than Snape or Malfoy And I'm enjoying this. Please, please, pretty please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens next.
SlytherinPrincess1122 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
actually Bellatrix is the oldest followed by Andromeda
Sam martinez chapter 24 . 10/26/2017
Please make more
WhiteBaron chapter 24 . 7/20/2017
Quite regretable that such a good story has been in hiatus for over a year... One can't control inspiration, I guess...
onlyalegend chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
I've never read any story like this, and definitely not one where there was space for humor :) but you managed to do it and make it work without detracting from characterization or credibility. I mean, of course this is a new, alternate universe, so of course their personalities have to change, but in a way that suits them (I'm trying to make it sound reasonable but I'm failing, I fear :p).

I loved the idea of Voldemort sending a Howler and slipping into Parseltongue (must be scary to hear someone yelling and hissing, lol).

I loved Hermione's letter! So funny!

And for some reason, I still like the idea of Hermione being Voldemort's daughter even if he's clearly not father material :p I'm still deciding if he's at least trying or not... I mean, he sent her presents, but they were bleak.

And Hermione Riddle has a nice ring to it!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2017