Reviews for When She Drowned
sri chapter 10 . 5/25
Oh man, I can't even - you're SO so good! This is so so clever. And SO well-written!

I love it. Thank you!

All my love,
sri
randomfanficshit chapter 9 . 5/3
I love this story and I end up coming back to it all the time; it's just so... different and intriguing and also really great Tomione. I always wonder though-if you don't mind, what's your reasoning for writing it in reverse chronological order?
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 4/29
This is awesome! It took me a couple of chapters to realize it was being told in reverse order, but it’s super well written and very poetic! Well done!
mandorakat chapter 10 . 2/17
very interesting. i liked it a lot. i think I'll go check out your other stuff now.
wherearethegoodpennames chapter 1 . 2/10
loved it! thanks for writing! i read it twice- once backwards and once following the normal timeline, and i appreciated the second reading more this way :)
percabethbooklion chapter 10 . 1/23
I loved how you went backwards. That was so interesting and phenomenal
SevmioneAlways chapter 10 . 1/22
This is an interesting fic. took me a minute to realize that the story was regressing, that the end was actually the beginning. never seen a fic like that. Kudos
YashasAngel chapter 10 . 1/18
Love your stories but I should really stop reading before bed. You've been giving me very vivid nightmare. Such a great writer not even those will stop me from reading.
DelilahBunny chapter 10 . 1/13
I loved this. I read it forwards and backwards, and loved all of it :)
Tbaby13 chapter 5 . 1/9
Thank you for sharing another of your stories with the world. :)
Tbaby13 chapter 4 . 1/9
"The power was always mine." -I like this line a lot.
Tbaby13 chapter 3 . 1/9
Riddle cares more about power than blood. Yep yep yep.
Tbaby13 chapter 2 . 1/9
I like that you always bring old magic into your stories. I mean, if Tom & Hermione were together, that's definitely what they would be doing: researching ancient dark magic. Good stuff.
I adore your vocabulary because there's always a word (of quite a few) that I have to look up while reading, so I'm learning too!
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 1/9
Time to review every chapter while re-reading one of your stories again!
May I just say that I love the backwards layout you did with this story. I'm pretty sure I usually read it backwards but I loved having it go back in time when I read it for the first time.
I love the snakes. But if I were Hermione, I would also not like the snakes.
de caedere chapter 9 . 1/6
I'd just like to say that this is a very well-written, beautifully-structured piece of fiction and I absolutely love it; I've read it forward and backward and the experience is quite enjoyable every time around. Thanks for writing it!