Reviews for Nothing's as it Seems
Silver chapter 1 . 9/16
Please update! This is an awesome idea and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Silver-IronScript chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Keep it up! I wonder what will happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I saw at the end of the story that you changed form English names to their proper Japanese names, however, I just wanted to say that Conan calls hattori by his last name unless acting as a child- in which case he is referred to as Heiji-niichan- and that hattori almost always calls Conan by Kudo and never Shinichi(I noticed one mistake where you wrote Harley instead as well).
Other than that, it is a great idea and I hope you update soon.
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Hello! I'm really excited to see how this story will progress! Can you please update soon?
Reader chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
This is a interesting story and I hope that it will continue What did Ziva whispered in Tony's ear? It much have been a nice dream :)
Rachelandes chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
So, umm... it's been seven months since you updated and your readers would really love a second chapter if you plan to continue the story. I only nag because it's a well-written, interesting fic that I want to see through to the end. I can't wait to watch the plot unfold even as you think it up and ponder over your carefully chosen words as I enjoy your dialogue. All in all, this is a great fic that I would be sorely disappointed to see abandoned. Happy writing! (Please update...)
alyssa chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
please update as soon as possible
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I'm liking where this is going so keep up the good work
Derp chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Moore! This is awesome!
JacobGuardian chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This is really great work.
I hope you will continue soon.
Serulium chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
That was awesome! But I really wish this story could get rolling. This is one of the best set ups ever! Please, please, please continue! At the very least I want to know what happens when Heiji and Conan reach America. I really want to know everybody's reactions. PLEASE CONTINUE!
reader238 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I would be so happy to read more of this please continue
allen niichan chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is AMAZING! I can't wait to read more!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
So lets start with me saying that I love the concept. NCIS is one of my favourite television shows and DCMK is my second favourite anime/manga. That aside I really really wanna edit this but for now I'll just point out a couple things to hopefully help out a little.

*Yusaku and Yukiko
*Heiji refers to Conan as Kudo not Shinichi
*Conan refers to Heiji as Hattori unless talking to Ran and then its Heiji-niichan
*You missed a couple of the name changes from English to Japanese as well throughout
*Mussels are things you eat, muscles are soft tissues or strength related things
*And the one that actually really bugged me (and sorry I don't mean to be mean or anything I guess I'm just a little fussy I guess and it bugs me when I really like something but can't read it) AFIS (not Aphis) stands for Automated Fingerprint Identification System, which is different from a Facial Recognition Program especially since in the next paragraph you even pointed out that there were no fingerprints

Anyway, sorry to be a pest, but hopefully you'll post a new chapter sometime soon :)
Zoela chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please continue the story. I waiting for ages for the update TT_TT