Reviews for The Cat, the Witch and the White Picket Fence
alueira chapter 28 . 6/25
Totally heartwarming! I absolutely LOVED this story!
LuceFray27 chapter 28 . 5/19
I ADORED THIS STORY. SO MUCH. IT WAS SO SWEET AND FLUFFY AND EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED
LuceFray27 chapter 27 . 5/19
omgggg i am eaten up by giddy happiness! I love that Lucius have her away. I love everything about this. It's so sweet
LuceFray27 chapter 26 . 5/19
Waaaahhhhhhh! Grandmother naecissa! Grandfather Lucius! Uncle Draco! Omggggggggggg
LuceFray27 chapter 25 . 5/19
Waaaahhhhhhh! She's pregnant! YAAAAYYY!
LuceFray27 chapter 24 . 5/19
I love how this is all wrapping up so sweetly! And I love the whole train of thought he had about how many lives Hermione had changed and impacted. I just love it.
LuceFray27 chapter 23 . 5/19
I looooove this! I want the whole Malfoy family to come over now! Hell, I want Draco to get married and have kids, and Hermione and sev to have kids, and then everyone comes over! Lmao! So much fluff, I love it.
LuceFray27 chapter 22 . 5/19
I loooove this chapter. She's not lily and he needs to understand that!
LuceFray27 chapter 21 . 5/19
I love the start of their domesticity! It's so sweet to see them both get that happiness. Even if it comes with some bumps along the way
LuceFray27 chapter 20 . 5/19
Awwwwwwwwwww they will have a fridge! I love it! I love how everything is working out so wonderfully for them!
LuceFray27 chapter 19 . 5/19
I love that she is friends with Draco, and how completely supportive he is
LuceFray27 chapter 18 . 5/19
Oooh I see something happening with the prophet soon, uggghhhh.
LuceFray27 chapter 17 . 5/19
YAAAAYYY! A house!
LuceFray27 chapter 16 . 5/19
Fucking sweetness overload and I loooooove it!
LuceFray27 chapter 15 . 5/19
omggg I love that! Her favourite things because it's where she preferred to be! I seriously love this story. It's bringing me so much joy.